Napa Freeride- Mtbr.com

Thread: Napa Freeride

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Napa Freeride

Does anyone know of any freeride trails around Napa or up in Angwin? I went up to Angwin and there were a couple of decent sized jumps, but that was about all we found. It would be cool to start up a freeride park around here or something.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    Does anyone know of any freeride trails around Napa or up in Angwin? I went up to Angwin and there were a couple of decent sized jumps, but that was about all we found. It would be cool to start up a freeride park around here or something.
    All I have around here is my yard, 2.5 acres with a few jumps and ladder drops. Once you do each thing ten or so times it becomes extremely boring. So if anyone in this area knows of a good place to ride please tell me.

Mar 2004
    hay matt If Im not crazy I think there might be some jumps in napa there on the left hand side of the road when you are going from sonoma to american canyon just past the crist mass tree lot or the pumpkin patch at the light I havent had a chance to go over there and talk to who ever owns that lot or talk to the guys that I see out there
    I was driving by one day and I saw this guy flying through the air and I said to my self hhmm self thats not normal behavior for a human being... as i looked more closely I saw the tops of jumps. so Just a thought