My trip to Hawaii- Mtbr.com
    RiffRaff
    Jan 2007

My trip to Hawaii

First off the place is beutifull, but we all know that. The big suprise was how nice everyone is there. Met a fella (David) on dhhawaii.com told me to get up with him when I got there. I got up with him at a superD race at Royal Summit and dude let me borrow his bike for the race. A couple days later I rented a stinkyD and went out with him and another guy to St. Louis. Great DH there. We rode a trail called Bunkers (i think). Real flowy. I did not get a chance to ride the WC trail while I was there, but I will be back. If any of you guys end up on Oahu, rent a bike and hang out with the locals. Good riding and good people.

Big thanks to Dave and Ning!
    "If Liberace was alive, he'd be proud to ride that mofo."

Glad to Be Alive
    where are the pics?????....DH'ers are like 5 year olds....we like to see pictures and hate to read
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

RiffRaff
    Jan 2007
    Unfortunatly my computer is jacked and I cant post pics. It actualy crashes every time I repond to a post. But here are pics of the superD. These pics don't do this place justice.

http://forum.dhhawaii.com/index.php?topic=2100.0
    "If Liberace was alive, he'd be proud to ride that mofo."

mtbr member
    cool, next time when i go see the extended family... i have to free myself and get a ride in instead of surf

Members who have read this thread: 0