mtb game online!!!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mntbikenbambam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    269

    mtb game online!!!

    bikemag.com go play the GAME!!!

  2. #2
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Check out the vids www.bikemag.com

  3. #3
    Bike Whore
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    57
    Cool game. To bad the dude cant ride fakie.

    Not bad though....... Got me out of work for a while

  4. #4
    where's the kick stand?
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. bojangles
    Cool game. To bad the dude cant ride fakie.

    Not bad though....... Got me out of work for a while
    ya my friend was playing it and kept trying 180's and eatin it.
    live to ride, ride to live

    R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

  5. #5
    Team
    Reputation: DHbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,194
    What's the link
    ????????????????????

  6. #6
    I wanna talk to Samson!
    Reputation: konabiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by DHbiker
    What's the link
    are
    you
    that
    lazy?
    JackNugz

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    ya my friend was playing it and kept trying 180's and eatin it.
    yeah that was weak. the guy was supposed to land backwards....

  8. #8
    whatever she says gueuze.
    Reputation: ndinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    368

    Maybe this is old but...

    I picked up Downhill Domination a few weeks ago for $15 and it rocks. I've now upgraded to a Karpiel with Risse and Deemax wheels. Awesome game!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: LandonVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by mntbikenbambam
    bikemag.com go play the GAME!!!

    i cant seem to find it. could you help me out with it?
    signature

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    143
    ya me either

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoxpro
    ya me either
    Thank god I'm not the only one! I thought I was just stupid.

  12. #12
    Opie and Anthony
    Reputation: OpieFan3k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    79
    Is the game Honda monster park madness? It's the only game i see....
    The Opie and Anthony Show
    High Voltage Premium on XM Satellite Radio
    Join the O & A army today!!

    Listen to the best of O & A at www.OAvirus.com

    Opie and Anthony, spread the virus....

  13. #13
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    yay! that stupid driver download is jammed up in OS limbo....shoulda known better...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rugbyroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    210
    ndinh save up 50 grand and buy the prototype bike. It's maxed out in all three stats.

  15. #15
    Team
    Reputation: DHbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,194
    See I'm not that lazy 5 other people couldn't find it so what is the link?

  16. #16
    Team
    Reputation: DHbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,194

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,116
    Ahh, now I see it...thanks bro

  18. #18
    have you seen my baseball
    Reputation: Photo_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    64
    i can't seem to get that game to work. i think my computer is bunk.

    try this game out! moto trials!

    http://dbernich.wildfirehq.net/games...es/trial_bike/

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: LandonVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    558
    bah stupid online driver. thats just spy ware thats been sugarcoated in mtb game holyness
    signature

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mntbikenbambam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    269

    Hey Anyone Got Any Good Games

    hey anyone know of any other good MTB games, on the comp or on Play station two?

  21. #21
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174
    I love that game - haven't played it in a while. But I didn't know there where more levels!

  22. #22
    have you seen my baseball
    Reputation: Photo_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    I love that game - haven't played it in a while. But I didn't know there where more levels!
    i've become an expert in moto trials, cause all i do is play that game at work, hah.

  23. #23
    have you seen my baseball
    Reputation: Photo_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by mntbikenbambam
    hey anyone know of any other good MTB games, on the comp or on Play station two?
    there's that game called downhill domination, but it's more like a snowboard game with people on bikes instead of boards. it's just rediculous, so if you want something that is more technical and captures the true essence of riding, stay away. instead, play moto trials :]

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mntbikenbambam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo_Rob
    there's that game called downhill domination, but it's more like a snowboard game with people on bikes instead of boards. it's just rediculous, so if you want something that is more technical and captures the true essence of riding, stay away. instead, play moto trials :]
    isnt moto trials dirt bikes?

  25. #25
    Fort Valley = Gnarl Fest
    Reputation: KomodoRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    456

    hmm

    you guys know that wildtangent is just spyware right. just do a check in a week to flush out the bad stuff.

  26. #26
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by KomodoRider
    you guys know that wildtangent is just spyware right. just do a check in a week to flush out the bad stuff.
    hmm, might be why it locked, was probably butting heads with my registry sentinel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

  27. #27
    Gear Whore
    Reputation: mudpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,350
    Check this out, a little quirky but it matches up to real riding more than any other game:

    www.freeridersgame.com

    I loved it and finished it in about a week...but It was like crack for me...playing MANY hours upon hours a day.....lol.

  28. #28
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo_Rob
    i've become an expert in moto trials, cause all i do is play that game at work, hah.
    Double back flip off the big tire to flat!

    I love it when you land hard and the fork snaps off. I spent a couple hours playing last night. The pro levels are nuts, I don't see how yer supposed to get up the rock pile....

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppy
    Check this out, a little quirky but it matches up to real riding more than any other game:

    www.freeridersgame.com

    I loved it and finished it in about a week...but It was like crack for me...playing MANY hours upon hours a day.....lol.
    i've played the free version of that. there were some major glitches...
    it was okay though.
    thanks

  30. #30
    have you seen my baseball
    Reputation: Photo_Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    Double back flip off the big tire to flat!

    I love it when you land hard and the fork snaps off. I spent a couple hours playing last night. The pro levels are nuts, I don't see how yer supposed to get up the rock pile....
    i've been trying to get my backflip to wheelie down. my favourite track is basic3 cause of that huge jump to tranny on the back side.

  31. #31
    Chatham NJ
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    479
    Method Not Allowed
    The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /features/events/mpm_play/index.html.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Apache/1.3.28 Server at bikemag.com Port 80



    wont let me sign up...

Similar Threads

  1. Sunday River MTB Trail Map, link online?
    By DCepp in forum Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:44 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 12:50 PM
  4. Online MTB Manuals
    By Cycleshark in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 03:39 PM
  5. Cheapest complete MTB online?
    By ctxcrossx in forum Where are the Best Deals?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 12:26 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.