morewood???- Mtbr.com

Thread: morewood???

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

morewood???

have any of you guys heard of this company..Morewood Shova Freeride frame...they seem to have some nice frames. wondering if any of you heard anything good or bad about them http://morewoodbikes.com/

-> SickLines.com <-
    good stuff. do a search on this message board or scroll down and you'll see someone who has a morewood

mtbr member
    I have a Nadiza and a Izumu. Bikes are buit very well and rail!!! You will love the bike.

Ride!

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    they are very good bikes. i was riding asomeones MoreWood Izuma at a local race and it was awseam, very well built, and actually i liked it more then a V10 that i rode which were both set up almost identicly

mtbr member
    They are the flavor of the month.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    That's funny What makes you say that? Because the showing up a races all over the place, are well built and great race bikes. I guess any bike that people like could be the flavor of the month, Sunday's, V10's, M3's, R9's.

Back to the orginal post...Morewood is a great company, with excellent customer service give them a call with any questions....ask for Richard or Andre. Good luck

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHFroggy
    That's funny What makes you say that?
    Because it is the truth. Don't get all butt hurt. The flavor of the month changes often. Doesn't mean they are not good bikes.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Because it is the truth. Don't get all butt hurt. The flavor of the month changes often. Doesn't mean they are not good bikes.
    Zachy are you down with the Mystic Roots?

On the topic Morewoods are good bikes.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    true taht, i was really saprised that Commencials sales didnt sky rocket up when Cedric Garcia switched from Canondale to Commencial. its a great bike manufacture but right now they are just a fad that will fade out in a cupple months.

E86
    mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Morewood bikes are built strong! I have only riden a friends, but i am getting a Shova LT soon. Richard is a great guy over there. Give him a ring. They are on there way back from the last event so he wont be there until tomorrow(08/16/06). Their number is 888 MTB-MORE

Disco-Superfly
    Quote Originally Posted by E86
    Morewood bikes are built strong! I have only riden a friends, but i am getting a Shova LT soon. Richard is a great guy over there. Give him a ring. They are on there way back from the last event so he wont be there until tomorrow(08/16/06). Their number is 888 MTB-MORE
    cool phone number

I personally dont see whats so good about them and every one of the 15000 single pivot bikes...
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    No way, they are last month. This month is Transition.

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    cool phone number

I personally dont see whats so good about them and every one of the 15000 single pivot bikes...
    I've found that Single Pivot DH/FR rigs are able to keep the weight down and offer stellar manuverability due to their simple design. I am very much so considering building up a Izumu when I get the cash.
    Northstar 2008 Riding Crew

Members who have read this thread: 0