Mont-Ste-Anne Downhill and 4cross pictures- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90

    Mont-Ste-Anne Downhill and 4cross pictures

    Nikon D70 with 80-200mm 2.8 AF-S lens.













































  2. #2
    wannabee
    Reputation: giantbikeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,124
    I never knew trumbullfreeride had so many bikes or outfits. WOW! Nice pics BTW

  3. #3
    Eyes of the world
    Reputation: DesertYeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    893
    Nice photos! Good work.
    Find 'em hot leave 'em wet

  4. #4
    SNOWRIDER
    Reputation: Deweydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,564
    good job man, great pics
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

  5. #5
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,584
    those are great pics! Thanks for sharing!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    37
    Are you a PRO because most of them are A++++ quality

    good work champ

  7. #7
    BJ-
    BJ- is offline
    Rota Imports
    Reputation: BJ-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,669
    nice shots mate...

    but whats CG doing running a DHX air and a lefty, wouldnt that be in breach of his Marzocchi sponsorship or am i way behind the times...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

  8. #8
    telemarc
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    293

    Did you get womens winnner???

    Did you get any pictures of my courtenay hometown girl Adrienne Miller that won the womens pro-elite. She rides a Foes Mono and a Mountain City Cycle Jersey.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by telemarc
    Did you get any pictures of my courtenay hometown girl Adrienne Miller that won the womens pro-elite. She rides a Foes Mono and a Mountain City Cycle Jersey.
    Do you have her number ?

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    664
    Nice shots, although some of the shots of riders in open light look a little over exposed (wearing white of course). Bump up the exposure compensation a little maybe?

  11. #11
    telemarc
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    293

    I'll try and get her no from her.

    when I see her I'll get her no and post it.She won the gold and has the medal hanging in the shop.

  12. #12
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    nice photos
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  13. #13
    Frequent Flyer
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    411
    Sick photos man...How do you like your D70? I'm about to throw down on a D70S, looks like it should work fine judging by your pics! Thanks for posting.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by telemarc
    when I see her I'll get her no and post it.She won the gold and has the medal hanging in the shop.

    Sorry I looked at my shots and I don't have a shot of her.

  15. #15
    telemarc
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    293

    Adriennes plate no

    It says #1013 on web. does that make sense?

  16. #16
    Stray Bullet
    Reputation: Nagaredama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,273
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ-
    nice shots mate...

    but whats CG doing running a DHX air and a lefty, wouldnt that be in breach of his Marzocchi sponsorship or am i way behind the times...

    Unless you've read the contract there is no reason why it couldn't exclude certain events. His contract with Cannondale preceeds his new one with Marzocchi thus taking precendence. Since Marzocchi doesn't have a shock light enough for MTX no reason why that couldn't be excluded from the contract either.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    203

    Great pics -

    Nicely done.

    Great clarity and action. Love seein the eyes thru the full face and/or goggles.

    Great composition on all.
    Last edited by 2wheelsoul; 06-29-2005 at 10:52 AM. Reason: trying to remove photos from post

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Freerider Forever
    Sick photos man...How do you like your D70? I'm about to throw down on a D70S, looks like it should work fine judging by your pics! Thanks for posting.
    I love it. The commands is in the right place, the images is very good and the feeling in hand is better than a Canon Digital Rebel XT (too small). If you can find a D70, buy it and save money over the D70s. It's the same camera.

  19. #19
    telemarc
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    293

    Thanx for lookin

    Thanx for checking..

  20. #20

  21. #21
    sLigHtLy lEft oF CEntEr
    Reputation: burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagaredama
    Unless you've read the contract there is no reason why it couldn't exclude certain events. His contract with Cannondale preceeds his new one with Marzocchi thus taking precendence. Since Marzocchi doesn't have a shock light enough for MTX no reason why that couldn't be excluded from the contract either.

    Yeah that sounds like a plausable scenario. It looks like his Gemini is adequately outfitted with the propper Marzocchi suspension.



    And check out how nice Fabian's Stab looks with that purdy white 888 fork on it.


  22. #22
    Stray Bullet
    Reputation: Nagaredama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,273
    Quote Originally Posted by burninator
    Yeah that sounds like a plausable scenario. It looks like his Gemini is adequately outfitted with the propper Marzocchi suspension.



    Cedric's Marzocchi suspension set up looks great. However, he needs a new chain guide. If you look closely at the front chain ring he dropped his chain on the run.

    Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.