Mont St Anne...where they speak french 1000m from France: The lads in action.- Mtbr.com

banned
    I would expect them to speak French only 1000 meters away from it

smiley face added for those who don't understand tongue in cheek comments

mtbr member
    Ha ha ha....meh, in dreams and wishes maybe. Young rachel has some slick moves though...and a 'fick' accent.

banned
    Man, I'm afraid to go over wet roots, let alone a course that's underwater like that.

mtbr member
    Yeah it was more than out of the norm for racing...and I cant say that I have ridden anything as BAD as that but close enough to realize its brown pants time. Nothing worse than slippery roots and gunk chunking everywhere though. I almost face planted over roots on the B course at Fujimi last year and barely rode it out. Changed from the Kenda to the excavator with a few trimmed nobs here and there and it was a marched improvement though.

Some of the track is seriously hairy though and even some of the best go head over the bars 2 by 2...makes one feel better, he he he.

But talk about schizophrenic weather though...

I bike long tyme.
    That just made me realize what a fair weather rider I have become.
    To quote Sam Hill on why he doesn't like to ride when it's wet....'Your bike gets muddy."

Nice vid.
    People wait for me on the way up. I wait for them on the way down.

Glad to Be Alive
    just insane....course has to be tough because some of the pictures look like they are going slow....and then they crash
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    We speak french at Bromont too.
    The course was scary in places, but nice to see the WC road show back after 10 years away.

<object width="480" height="384"><param name="movie" value="http://tv.mpora.com/p/QBmX0cq4f/vod/" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://tv.mpora.com/p/QBmX0cq4f/vod/" width="480" height="384" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Members who have read this thread: 0