Meldrum Bar Ptown- Mtbr.com
    DIG OR DIE

Meldrum Bar Ptown

me and my bros went up to portland oregon to a spot called meldrum bar for a day of dirt jumping it wa so sick.check it out all the local at meldrum bar are cool as fu.............k.thank for bulding a kick ass spot to throw down.you guys are welcome to ride are dirt when every your down in eugene or.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    go big or go home DOWN WITH EUGENE FREERIDERS

pwn3rator
    cool. i think this was already posted though...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Portland, OR
    finally ! looks like someone built it back up. thats my summer playground with it being less than 3 miles from my house.
    Ibex bikes

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1

100% Cheesy Goodness
    Rock Dave and company have been busy. Looks like they got a lot of the back woods stuff rollin. I really need to get back out there. Hopefully soon I will have the jump park here in town (waaaay out on the west side) goin. Portland is really starting to get a lot of jump parks.
    Blaaah blaaah blaaah

surf-ride-repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by todd_freeride
    finally ! looks like someone built it back up. thats my summer playground with it being less than 3 miles from my house.

My Mom lives in Gladstone... I love that place.. I was injured but got to take pics this weekend...

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Yeah, I had fun Sunday untill the two crashes. Hey, that gave me reason to celebrate!

It was nice having you guys up from Eugene.

I don't know for sure, but I think the Big Wheels nights are going to keep going.

Tim

Do it with style
    you were there??? what where you ridin sorry bad with names good with faces anyway we will be back many times and when the gully iz finished with it's renewl you guyz are more than welcome to come to eugene and ride ...........

Glad to Be Alive
    way cool
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL E
    you were there??? what where you ridin sorry bad with names good with faces anyway we will be back many times and when the gully iz finished with it's renewl you guyz are more than welcome to come to eugene and ride ...........
    I was on the 25lb green Tonic Fab Fall Guy with the black flames on it. I smashed my finger after Aaron nobjob and I ran into Jim Bob from SMT when he decided on a bad place to sit and ponder as we trained the big line. Later I decided to try and ride some more and landed on my head off the last big one.
    I was the drunk guy with glasses wearing the black Mountain Cycle hoody at the track and party.
    Tim
    Last edited by TWISTED; 02-15-2006 at 08:07 PM.

Do it with style
    Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED
    I was on the 25lb green Tonic Fab Fall Guy with the black flames on it. I smashed my finger after Aaron nobjob and I ran into Jim Bob from SMT when he decided on a bad place to sit and ponder as we trained the big line. Later I decided to try and ride some more and landed on my head off the last big one.
    I was the drunk guy with glasses wearing the black Mountain Cycle hoody at the track and party.
    Tim
    all rite i remember you.. that was fun i cant wait to build up the new rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by pdirt
    My Mom lives in Gladstone... I love that place.. I was injured but got to take pics this weekend...
    It looks like there are some new lines there since I was up there this summer...

I thought the city wanted the entry jumps where you had to cross the road removed?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Oregon
    It looks like there are some new lines there since I was up there this summer...

I thought the city wanted the entry jumps where you had to cross the road removed?
    Yeah Jake, there's a new line that splits off to the left over the third small one on top. There's a small double, then down the hill through a berm where the first big one was, then a pump bump, and the step up double that used to be the second one. It's a sweet and fun line. The step up flows real easy.

Do it with style
    Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED
    Yeah Jake, there's a new line that splits off to the left over the third small one on top. There's a small double, then down the hill through a berm where the first big one was, then a pump bump, and the step up double that used to be the second one. It's a sweet and fun line. The step up flows real easy.
    unless there is someone standing in the landin zone lol lol..

kona-tize me captain
    as i said before that place looks crazy
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Members who have read this thread: 0