Medical - pulled ligaments back of neck?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Medical - pulled ligaments back of neck?

just popped of the lip of a drop yesterday and immediately felt the muscles in the top of my back and neck go crazy - admittedly i was riding hungover and hadnt warmed up...

now I cant lift my head unsupported from lying position without severe discomfort so ridings a nono for a while?

any ideas what ive done - how long recover?

...idios...
    Go to a doctor.

What use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings? -
    Diogenes

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    i did the same exact thing just turning my head the wrong way when i woke up about a week ago, pinched a nerve or something. i didn't go to the doctor i just waited a few days and am fine now

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I wouldn't suggest not going to a doctor but you probably strained/sprained your neck.If that is the case,you will probably feel alot better within 3 days.Full recovery will take about 2 weeks.This happens to me a few times a year because I broke my neck in 2 places a while back.I know the pain can be brutal.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by illchilla09
    I wouldn't suggest not going to a doctor but you probably strained/sprained your neck.If that is the case,you will probably feel alot better within 3 days.Full recovery will take about 2 weeks.This happens to me a few times a year because I broke my neck in 2 places a while back.I know the pain can be brutal.
    I agree...just wait 3 days..if pain continues then see doctor
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0