Maybe a new record drop? Broken femur :(- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 70 of 70
  1. #1
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Maybe a new record drop? Broken femur :(

    This one was pushing it, but it didn't look that bad. I just registered a couple of weeks ago, but I've been surfing mtbr for years. I don't think I've seen anyone else with the nads to try this, but my leg tells me there is a reason for that. Good luck topping this one...... It wasn't quite flat, but close enough to shatter my Marz Monster T in 6 places!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Shortcutting Hikabiker
    Reputation: Acme54321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,215
    Dude, this was done yesterday. Try to be a little original.

  3. #3
    Jm.
    Jm. is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jm.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,131
    That's crazy, it was so extreme that it turned your monster into a shiver!
    I know in my heart that Ellsworth bikes are more durable by as much as double. AND they are all lighter...Tony Ellsworth

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    784
    Way to drop that 4.5 feet. You da man
    'cha...right...whatever....
    this space left intentionally blank

  5. #5
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Leg picture

    Ouch!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #6
    n00b eternal
    Reputation: ezweave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    633

    Huffy Super Extreme Freeride Team

    Hello,

    I represent a major pacific rim bike manufacturer. After viewing your riding shots and reading of your harrowing tales, we would like to offer you a sponsorship. We would like you to use your skills to represent our marque. We are trying to do bold things. Please respond and we will send you a complimentary neon-unitard.

  7. #7
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    none

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm.
    That's crazy, it was so extreme that it turned your monster into a shiver!
    I don't get it??

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    ... and if we just ... Look everyone.....waygayjay is back!!!!

    Did Zedro boot you? Now you had to start under another name hunh.

    ....Dork

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  9. #9
    Jm.
    Jm. is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jm.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,131
    Quote Originally Posted by ezweave
    Hello,

    I represent a major pacific rim bike manufacturer. After viewing your riding shots and reading of your harrowing tales, we would like to offer you a sponsorship. We would like you to use your skills to represent our marque. We are trying to do bold things. Please respond and we will send you a complimentary neon-unitard.

    You guys are the same company that sponsored (past tense) this guy right?

    I know in my heart that Ellsworth bikes are more durable by as much as double. AND they are all lighter...Tony Ellsworth

  10. #10
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Jm.
    You guys are the same company that sponsored (past tense) this guy right?

    is he giving the "i'm cool" double finger-gun pump to the camera before he gets totally trashed into the ground?

  11. #11
    n00b eternal
    Reputation: ezweave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    633

    Huffy Freeride - "Giving the world an extreme Pacific Rim J..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm.
    You guys are the same company that sponsored (past tense) this guy right?

    I see you are familar with our work.

  12. #12
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    No good Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Did Zedro boot you? Now you had to start under another name hunh.

    ....Dork

    Beau
    Are all of you people this strange?

  13. #13
    n00b eternal
    Reputation: ezweave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    633

    Pacifc Jobs for everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    Are all of you people this strange?
    I will not speak for anyone else, but would you be interested in testing our banana seat prototype?
    Last edited by ezweave; 07-26-2004 at 10:28 PM.

  14. #14
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Did Zedro boot you? Now you had to start under another name hunh.

    ....Dork

    Beau
    not sure if it is the same person, but they both at least use mindspring dialup internet....

    edit: lol nevermind, both handles have the Kona Kikapoo listed as bikes in their profiles...

    ....Dork

  15. #15
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ezweave
    Hello,

    I represent a major pacific rim bike manufacturer. After viewing your riding shots and reading of your harrowing tales, we would like to offer you a sponsorship. We would like you to use your skills to represent our marque. We are trying to do bold things. Please respond and we will send you a complimentary neon-unitard.
    For the sarcasm. Nice guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #16
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Do they have the same IP? Does IP even change on dialup?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  17. #17
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Do they have the same IP? Does IP even change on dialup?
    IPs and host names are different, but thats usually just a matter of resetting your connection, even on dialup. Also he might have done it to register another name and delete the previous cookie.

    wayjay guy: 165.121.145.90. The host name is: user-uinj4aq.dialup.mindspring.com.

    this guy: 64.91.167.158. The host name is: user-105n9su.dialup.mindspring.com

  18. #18
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Who is wyjay? (nt)

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    IPs and host names are different, but thats usually just a matter of resetting your connection, even on dialup. Also he might have done it to register another name and delete the previous cookie.

    wayjay guy: 165.121.145.90. The host name is: user-uinj4aq.dialup.mindspring.com.

    this guy: 64.91.167.158. The host name is: user-105n9su.dialup.mindspring.com
    (nt) .

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    ... and if we just ... Exactly what I saw..........

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    not sure if it is the same person, but they both at least use mindspring dialup internet....

    edit: lol nevermind, both handles have the Kona Kikapoo listed as bikes in their profiles...

    ....Dork

    What a chump. At least he posted a worth while picture of someone else this time!!

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  20. #20
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Whatever

    Beau,

    You seem to have the vocal bravado of one who lacks inner confidence. Get off my ass.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    Um........

    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    Beau,

    You seem to have the vocal bravado of one who lacks inner confidence. Get off my ass.
    So....is that cool??? You do have better grammer than waygayjay though. Where you from in Utah?

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    What would the chances be that

    mindspring is available in Utah and Vermont?

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  23. #23
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    So....is that cool??? You do have better grammer than waygayjay though. Where you from in Utah?

    Beau

    Virgin, UT

    Why does it matter?

  24. #24
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    this is all this place needs, more 2 dimentional 'characters'....

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    New question here. Hum.........

    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    Virgin, UT

    Why does it matter?
    I'm not a big traveler- but does Virgin, Utah have that many trees?

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  26. #26
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    this is all this place needs, more 2 dimentional 'characters'....

    What does that mean? And as a moderator, do you need to make fun of my bike? A king Kikapu is fine.

  27. #27
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I'm not a big traveler- but does Virgin, Utah have that many trees?

    Beau
    I was visiting my brother in Michigan.

    Regards

  28. #28
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    And as a moderator, do you need to make fun of my bike?
    as a moderator, i can force you to bake me cookies...

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    Hum......again..........

    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    What does that mean? And as a moderator, do you need to make fun of my bike? A king Kikapu is fine.

    So who's bike are you riding in the picture?
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  30. #30
    king of swing
    Reputation: bustinhugedrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11

    So what do you ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    as a moderator, i can force you to bake me cookies...

    You must own the finest bike made smartass.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    Hey.......

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    this is all this place needs, more 2 dimentional 'characters'....

    It's all in his avatar. He's trying to be the little angel now. When he was waygayjay, he was being the devil.

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  32. #32
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    You must own the finest bike made smartass.
    oh, i'm just jelous because i usually claim to be the best mostest daring mtbr member...

    but yeah, all my bikes kick yours....

  33. #33
    New School
    Reputation: Cmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    167
    Bake him cookies
    ALGIO E OLIO!

  34. #34
    TNC
    TNC is offline
    noMAD man
    Reputation: TNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,059

    Zedro, this doesn't bode well for your promotion...

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    this is all this place needs, more 2 dimentional 'characters'....
    as "Dark Lord & Grand Pubba of the MTBR Moderator" competition. Having this outbreak of disturbed individuals running amok on the hollowed MTBR site will not look good in the eyes of Gregg, Francois, and the other members of the Grand Moderator Council. On a more serious note...is it a full moon outside or what? Either that or a nationwide shipment of "really good stuff" has landed in Virgin, Utah and other selected points in North America.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Puff......puff..........give!

    Don't bogart the doober TNC!

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  36. #36
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    as "Dark Lord & Grand Pubba of the MTBR Moderator" competition. Having this outbreak of disturbed individuals running amok on the hollowed MTBR site will not look good in the eyes of Gregg, Francois, and the other members of the Grand Moderator Council.
    oh, i'm already the black sheep, thats why the 'man' keeps me down here with the dregs. Its punishment for 'keepin it real'.

    now wheres my f***in' cookies?!!!!

  37. #37
    bored
    Reputation: Tully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    This one was pushing it, but it didn't look that bad. I just registered a couple of weeks ago, but I've been surfing mtbr for years. I don't think I've seen anyone else with the nads to try this, but my leg tells me there is a reason for that. Good luck topping this one...... It wasn't quite flat, but close enough to shatter my Marz Monster T in 6 places!


    And I almost forgot:

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    80
    while ur at it can i have a few cookies

  39. #39
    What's this for anyway???
    Reputation: ---Matt---'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    145
    Yeah, I WANT COOKIES TOO!!!! But only choc chip... nothing with nuts... we've got enough of them around here at the moment without any in the cookies too!

    <b>---Matt---</b>

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtnbikerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,230

    Good Stuff!

    I usually surf the manufacturers forums. But I've been missing some great stuff. This Thread is a hoot!
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives

  41. #41
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    (enter witty phrase here)
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,250

    You've been surfing this site for years?

    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    This one was pushing it, but it didn't look that bad. I just registered a couple of weeks ago, but I've been surfing mtbr for years. I don't think I've seen anyone else with the nads to try this,

    What have you been looking at?
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...643#post225643
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...192#post285192
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=38156

    Your drop isn't all that impressive. Especially if you didn't pull it off successfully.

  42. #42
    Yay! Bikes !
    Reputation: Nick.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,760
    I can't believe I'm replying to this ....

    1. that isn't you. that is Mike, a friend of mine. I may have even taken that picture.
    2. that IS his Shiver on the front of his Bullit, not your fantasy Monster.
    3. that certainly isn't Utah, nor Michigan for that matter.
    4. if you are this bored, perhaps you could go for a ride.

  43. #43
    /dev/null
    Reputation: binary visions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    720
    Did someone mention cookies?!

  44. #44
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    oh, i'm already the black sheep, thats why the 'man' keeps me down here with the dregs. Its punishment for 'keepin it real'.

    now wheres my f***in' cookies?!!!!
    You heard Zedro, start baking beeyotch!
    We want our damn cookies douche bag.

    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,116
    didn't that guy die as a result of that jump?

  46. #46
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    C is for cookie, that's good enough for me....
    C is for cookie, that's good enough for me....
    C is for cookie, that's good enough for me....
    Oh, cookie cookie cookie starts with C......
    Attached Images Attached Images


  47. #47
    Chatham NJ
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    479
    you said you registed a few weeks ago, is that why your profile says you registed yesterday?

    Nick-Where was that picture taken?

  48. #48
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    Quote Originally Posted by ezweave
    Hello,

    I represent a major pacific rim bike manufacturer. After viewing your riding shots and reading of your harrowing tales, we would like to offer you a sponsorship. We would like you to use your skills to represent our marque. We are trying to do bold things. Please respond and we will send you a complimentary neon-unitard.
    this has to be the funniest response to any post ....ever!


  49. #49
    a'buh?
    Reputation: flyingwalrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by ezweave
    I will not speak for anyone else, but would you be interested in testing our banana seat prototype?
    I thought you were gonna say "Pacific Rim Jobs for everyone," and I was like, okay...count me out thanks.

    For the rest of this thread...WTF??? This has made about this much sense (imagine me holding my thumb and forefinger about a 1/4 inch apart)

    And the three basic questions posed have not been answered:

    1. Did the Chinesey looking guy die?

    2. What kind of bike(s) does Zedro have?

    3. What the heII is the guy w/ the devil/angel avatar talking about?
    "Don't just huck yourself: be skilled, be trained, be ready, be prepared, then give 'er." -Dylan Tremblay

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 006_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,130
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwalrus
    I thought you were gonna say "Pacific Rim Jobs for everyone," and I was like, okay...count me out thanks.

    For the rest of this thread...WTF??? This has made about this much sense (imagine me holding my thumb and forefinger about a 1/4 inch apart)

    And the three basic questions posed have not been answered:

    1. Did the Chinesey looking guy die?

    2. What kind of bike(s) does Zedro have?

    3. What the heII is the guy w/ the devil/angel avatar talking about?
    1. Yes, the dude jumping the great wall did die in that attempt. It happened @ a year ago I believe.

    2. Who cares what type of bike Zedro has, more to the point what kind of cookies will he share (If his moderatorness feels inclined to do so......)

    3. What the heII IS the guy w/ the devil/angel avatar talking about???

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    397

    umm...

    Ya, whatever
    Attached Images Attached Images

  52. #52
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    dang, that chinese stunt was real????

    more here ..... linky


  53. #53
    banned
    Reputation: yeswayjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    41

    nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick.
    I can't believe I'm replying to this ....

    1. that isn't you. that is Mike, a friend of mine. I may have even taken that picture.
    2. that IS his Shiver on the front of his Bullit, not your fantasy Monster.
    3. that certainly isn't Utah, nor Michigan for that matter.
    4. if you are this bored, perhaps you could go for a ride.

    You don't need to take credit for my work!!!!

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    108
    [I dont get it. I just started and this is my first post. but...

    Why does this picture not seem believable?

    And, WHy is this a record drop. I dont know much but i would think that they get alot bigger than that.

  55. #55
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by northoceanbeach
    And, WHy is this a record drop. I dont know much but i would think that they get alot bigger than that.
    because he's trolling....

  56. #56
    It's not bad.
    Reputation: ieatsoap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick.
    I can't believe I'm replying to this ....

    1. that isn't you. that is Mike, a friend of mine. I may have even taken that picture.
    2. that IS his Shiver on the front of his Bullit, not your fantasy Monster.
    3. that certainly isn't Utah, nor Michigan for that matter.
    4. if you are this bored, perhaps you could go for a ride.


    Fact: That picture was taken at Dirksen in Peoria, Illinois.
    Fact: bustinhugedrops [and] yeswayi'mgay is a tool!
    Last edited by ieatsoap; 07-27-2004 at 04:33 PM.
    Soap

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    dang, that chinese stunt was real????

    more here ..... linky

    ya that great wall jump was real, in a way it's shitty a biker died trying to go pretty damn big, on the other side it was extreme stupidity to think he could do it to begin with with not even as much as a full face helmet. he musta had a major death wish.

  58. #58
    banned
    Reputation: yeswayjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    41

    whatever

    you poeple need to belive in dreams or crap

    northoceanbeach is the tool.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yeswayjay; 07-27-2004 at 06:48 PM. Reason: commy zedro changd my post

  59. #59
    Yay! Bikes !
    Reputation: Nick.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by yeswayjay
    you poeple need to belive in dreams or crap
    Believing in a dream is a good thing. Believing something completely (and obviously) fabricated is not. You and your lame post are EXTRA lame for the fact that you lied about having a broken leg from crashing your pretend drop. Hear that? That is karma catching up to you.

    You don't even realize how sick you are. Sad really. Pretending to be somebody else, who is pretending to be yet another person (in the picture), THEN replying to yourself to boot?

    Quote Originally Posted by yeswayjay
    You don't need to take credit for my work!!!!
    I said I "might" have taken that picture, after rethinking it I wasn't there that day. What I do know is that you did not take that picture.

    Listen, I'd like to help you out here. If you would like to steal Mike's identity I have MUCH better pictures of him jumping or dropping larger stuff then that. Just let me know what you'd like to pretend you're doing, what kind of bike you'd like to pretend you were riding and hell, even what color shirt you'd like to pretend you were wearing that pretend day and I'm sure I can dig up a real winner for you.

    Cheers! To the all of you!!

  60. #60
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    these guys are getting boring pretty fast....guess thats what happens with limited cleverness....snore...

  61. #61
    banned
    Reputation: yeswayjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    41

    so fancy you are

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick.
    You don't even realize how sick you are. Sad really. Pretending to be somebody else, who is pretending to be yet another person (in the picture), THEN replying to yourself to boot?



    I said I "might" have taken that picture, after rethinking it I wasn't there that day. If you would like to steal Mike's identity I have MUCH better pictures of him jumping or dropping larger stuff then that. Just let me know what you'd like to pretend you're doing, what kind of bike you'd like to pretend you were riding and hell, even what color shirt you'd like to pretend you were wearing that pretend day and I'm sure I can dig up a real winner for you.

    Cheers! To the all of you!!
    I diddnt post that you mormon
    i just see you guys jump on ever new guy thats here
    Last edited by yeswayjay; 07-27-2004 at 06:49 PM. Reason: commy zedro changed my post

  62. #62
    Yay! Bikes !
    Reputation: Nick.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by yeswayjay
    I diddnt post that you mormon
    i just see you guys jump on ever new guy thats here and it s sad
    Funny, it looks like you did. (LOL @ mormom, I thought you called me a moron at first)

    nice try

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nick.
    I can't believe I'm replying to this ....

    1. that isn't you. that is Mike, a friend of mine. I may have even taken that picture.
    2. that IS his Shiver on the front of his Bullit, not your fantasy Monster.
    3. that certainly isn't Utah, nor Michigan for that matter.
    4. if you are this bored, perhaps you could go for a ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by yeswayjay
    You don't need to take credit for my work!!!!
    The only reason you and this "other" new guy are getting "jumped on" as you put it is because you asked for it by posting such obvious bull$hit. I'd think you would have better luck if you were simply genuine and trying to add something here. I wouldn't have interest in this had you not managed to steal a picture of somebody that I know.

    Here is a chance to redeem yourself: post a picture of YOU riding YOUR bike or post something related to YOU and what YOU like to do. Maybe you can turn things around.

    Mormon.

  63. #63
    Yay! Bikes !
    Reputation: Nick.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,760

    and as far as you are concerned ...

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    these guys are getting boring pretty fast....guess thats what happens with limited cleverness....snore...

    I'm a big fan of chunky chocolate chip myself. Oohh, and oatmeal raisin too !

    ps: Mormon.

  64. #64
    Trials Superstar
    Reputation: RigidOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    150
    we should tie the liar to a stake and burn him, methinks.


    To The Death
    Dan
    Please purchase products from JensonUSA your #1 Internet Dealer for MTB parts!

    AS SEEN ON THE X-GAMES and GRAVITY GAMES! How would you like to go 80 MPH on a bike 4 inches from the ground? Well you can learn how at GravityBike.com the home for BMX Speed Machines!

    2004-2005 Sponsors
    Maxxis Tires
    Targert Sponsor
    Azonic
    Hayes

  65. #65
    no more Mr Mackie !!!!!!!
    Reputation: The FourAssedMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    29

    The FourAssedMonkey says...

    Quote Originally Posted by bustinhugedrops
    This one was pushing it, but it didn't look that bad. I just registered a couple of weeks ago, but I've been surfing mtbr for years. I don't think I've seen anyone else with the nads to try this, but my leg tells me there is a reason for that. Good luck topping this one...... It wasn't quite flat, but close enough to shatter my Marz Monster T in 6 places!


    This thread is a [email protected]$%ing waste of good server space.

    You gotta be $hitting me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I wanna a beer and I wanna see somethin naked!!

  66. #66
    Gear Whore
    Reputation: mudpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,350
    This guy likes fishing....not very good at it either.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  67. #67
    where's the kick stand?
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    674
    man,this thread went crazy
    live to ride, ride to live

    R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    500

    ... and if we just ... You dumb FVCK........

    Quote Originally Posted by yeswayjay
    You don't need to take credit for my work!!!!

    You forgot to sign out as waygayjay, so that means that bustinbignuts is waygayjay!!


    FVCKING IDIOT!!!

    Beau
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

    Need old parts? PM me!

  69. #69
    [email protected] NYC Freerider
    Reputation: Master_Jako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,382

    Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    You forgot to sign out as waygayjay, so that means that bustinbignuts is waygayjay!!


    FVCKING IDIOT!!!

    Beau
    Caught!!!!!!!!!!

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    557
    Zedro.... Do us all a favor... Kill this thread.... With fire.... But, not until you guys get your cookies...

    Brian

Similar Threads

  1. What's your preferred BB drop?
    By anden in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 10:01 AM
  3. broken, non-replaceable rear drop out
    By aharris in forum Intense
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 09:31 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:39 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.