Manitou Has Excellent Customer Service- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Manitou Has Excellent Customer Service

A few weeks ago Marzocchi charged me 22 USD for a rebound adjustment knob... Needed one for a Manitou fork and they sent it for free, no cost for shipping or the part, just a simple thank you That really makes a big difference in my book. Just sayin

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    what fork you got?
    i have a sherman slider plus with the spv. my fork is having alot of sticktion, do you know how much it might cost to send it to them?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin
    what fork you got?
    i have a sherman slider plus with the spv. my fork is having alot of sticktion, do you know how much it might cost to send it to them?

i disagree with manitou tech/support. a free part doesn't mean good support.

send your fork off to dirt labs or hippie tech. i talked to luby today at dirt labs- and he was FAR more informational/helpful then manitou.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin
    what fork you got?
    just send them an email, its on their site. I received a email back within 3 minutes. Thats during daytime

check your six
    Manitou has always been good to me. Great support, and free swag. They have sent me a T-shirt, beer coozie, and a free steel spring for my Revox. Can't complain one bit.... Not to mention Manitou products are the only issue free products I have owned... wierd...huh?
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    I have nothing useful to add to this discussion, but I just wanted to say that "luby" is a great name for a dude that works on suspension equipment.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy6
    i disagree with manitou tech/support. a free part doesn't mean good support.

send your fork off to dirt labs or hippie tech. i talked to luby today at dirt labs- and he was FAR more informational/helpful then manitou.
    Doesn't hippie tech have a long documented history of taking money and forks and never returning them, as well as other problems...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dascro
    Doesn't hippie tech have a long documented history of taking money and forks and never returning them, as well as other problems...

So thats how the hippy affords the 50K Powerstroke diesel to shuttle nobody around in?

NICE

J/K
    Last edited by ianjenn; 08-20-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by ianjenn
    So thats how the hippy affords the 50K Powerstroke diesel to shuttle nobody around in?

NICE

Brutual !!!!
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    I completely destroyed an 05 splice. Sent it back for an upgrade to the minute, cost me $275 but it was at my lbs 6 days from when i shipped the splice.

Members who have read this thread: 0