looking for people to ride with in Santa Barbara- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2004

looking for people to ride with in Santa Barbara

Hi, I'm new to MTBing, I decided to do a local XC race out of the blue in July '04(my 1st race), I got 3rd in my group (mens 19 - 34) and have been riding almost daily since. I've also done a few other XC and Cyclocross races since. Obviously I love to ride now. The only problem is that most of my friends don't ride and they think I'm crazy when I tell them of my rides. I like doing 15-30+ mile rides on the front country trails of Santa Barbara, CA and I want to start exploring the SB backcountry as well. Anyway I'm looking for people to ride with in Santa Barbara, I am new to riding but I am pretty fast and like to ride real hard but I don't particularly like riding alone. I do have a couple of new friends that work at LBS Velopro that I ride with but they only can ride certain days/times etc. I have a very flexible schedule and want to be riding every day so I can race in the spring. I want to race XC and SuperD. Please reply if your looking for someone to ride with in SB or have any suggestions. Thanks
    |UP ROMERO|AND DOWN|SAN YSIDRO|

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillacman in SB
    Hi, I'm new to MTBing, I decided to do a local XC race out of the blue in July '04(my 1st race), I got 3rd in my group (mens 19 - 34) and have been riding almost daily since. I've also done a few other XC and Cyclocross races since. Obviously I love to ride now. The only problem is that most of my friends don't ride and they think I'm crazy when I tell them of my rides. I like doing 15-30+ mile rides on the front country trails of Santa Barbara, CA and I want to start exploring the SB backcountry as well. Anyway I'm looking for people to ride with in Santa Barbara, I am new to riding but I am pretty fast and like to ride real hard but I don't particularly like riding alone. I do have a couple of new friends that work at LBS Velopro that I ride with but they only can ride certain days/times etc. I have a very flexible schedule and want to be riding every day so I can race in the spring. I want to race XC and SuperD. Please reply if your looking for someone to ride with in SB or have any suggestions. Thanks
    maybe post on a different forum would help

try this
    http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    maybe post on a different forum would help

try this
    http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44
    Thanks, I just posted there and at Regional Trails and Rides Forums
    California - Socal