Long day of riding today...- Mtbr.com
    BrassBalled DropbarNinja

Long day of riding today...

And one of the local trails today claims another one...

Went out for some riding in Oakland in the morning today with Nate, cogiterosoup and Peter. Man, i feel like a midget standing next to these guys. Nate is like 6 or something and Peter is 6'5... I'm like OMG!!! Hahahahahaha... Anyways, headed out in Oakland and did some fun easy downhills and took some pictures. Was hella fun bombing down some nice easy runs and some fun sessioning of some dropins and jumps. After that, drove to another DH spot near by and did a long DH run.

I was following Peter and when we reached this one little rockdrop into a berm, he launched the drop and went over the berm pitching him over the bars. His bike went one way and he flew 15 feet from where he crashed landing face first.Then onto his shoulder and his leg slammed down a tree which was what stopped him from going all the way down the cliff. He then shouts, "I cant feel my legs!!!" I was like, oh my god...... Turns out he was fine, just got numb for a little while though his thigh is the size of a melon right now and he's all cut up. Lols... thank god. Things could've been a lot worst... Oh, and i might've blown the damper on my Swinger. It makes this weird squeesh oil sound now. Lols... Hope the seals didnt give out or something. I'm broke... lols

Anyways, here are some pics from the morning...

Sorry bout the crappy shots. It was one of those point and shoot cams... lols

What the section looks like

The preffered choice of doing it

Peter plowing throught it

Nate and his Iggy

Way to clear the roughs... XD

Petty and weak
    Ace! Looks like some of the rocky sections around here, where I also employ your 'preferred method'! Nice Flying Goat style
    Glad your mate is OK!
    ~ Downride and Freehill, nothing else ~

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntled
    Ace! Looks like some of the rocky sections around here, where I also employ your 'preferred method'! Nice Flying Goat style
    Glad your mate is OK!
    yea dude... i nearly shat my pants when he crashed. Had the best view following him from behind. Wasnt pretty. And when he said he couldnt feel his legs, I was like oh sh1t...... We're in the middle of no where...

Glad to Be Alive
    somebody needs a full face helmet

nice pics
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0