On lock-down!- Mtbr.com

Thread: On lock-down!

Magic Man

On lock-down!

No riding/building today. I'm stuck in my house morning/noon/night...for a good reason though. My girl got her Bolt-Ons installed today @7:00am . I must administer drugs and jello all day. I guess there's not too many better reasons to stay home all day.
    She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    steal some of her vicodin and have your own party... oh yah,, pics of the upgrades would be nice.

Sedona, Az USA
    can i get a parking lot test ?

Glad to Be Alive
    arrrr......ye.....me.....me mateys.......ye be thar be helpin ye out.....me says young lass be good for me porthole......arrrrr
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:25 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Magic Man
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    arrrr......ye.....me.....me mateys.......ye be thar be helpin ye out.....me says young lass be good for me porthole......arrrrr
    AAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!
    She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by likestocrash
    AAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!

arrr ......ye matey....best be gettin me help....
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:25 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

customized
    Sep 2003
    No riding/building today. I'm stuck in my house morning/noon/night...for a good reason though. My girl got her Bolt-Ons installed today @7:00am . I must administer drugs and jello all day. I guess there's not too many better reasons to stay home all day.
    What are the specs on the upgrade?

Magic Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Severum
    What are the specs on the upgrade?
    In order to fill the after-market part to specification...I believe it ended up being in the 550cc range . In other words: I may have a DD on my hands.

Glad to Be Alive
    In order to fill the after-market part to specification...I believe it ended up being in the 550cc range . In other words: I may have a DD on my hands.
    over done.......i like them thick C's ....better geometry

thats right living legend
    No man, DD's greatly improve the handling, esp in those Tight switchbacks...

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    handling can get a bit sloppy in that range.. D is best compromise for size and plushness

SMT,, this is totally dependent on frame size and whats out back. going bigger up front to the specs posted may just perfectly balance out the ride he has

Magic Man
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddy_ryder
    handling can get a bit sloppy in that range.. D is best compromise for size and plushness

SMT,, this is totally dependent on frame size and whats out back. going bigger up front to the specs posted may just perfectly balance out the ride he has
    You guys are crackin me up. Keep it coming...I'm stuck playing doctor all day.

customized
    Sep 2003
    You guys are crackin me up. Keep it coming...I'm stuck playing doctor all day.
    What was the upgrade from?

You think that they will have better small bump compliance?

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

small bumps should be totally unoticeable, and they should take big hits like a champ. all the rides i have been on, that have been upgraded, really like teh rough stuff. Im talking full on bottom out poundings, sucking up the big hits.

customized
    Sep 2003
    small bumps should be totally unoticeable, and they should take big hits like a champ. all the rides i have been on, that have been upgraded, really like teh rough stuff. Im talking full on bottom out poundings, sucking up the big hits.
    If they have D travel now, how much travel did they have before?

I bet she will kill you if she ever reads all this.

Glad to Be Alive

I guess you have not been around the fakeys a lot.......they are nice to look at but the feel sucks....they are very hard.......I would take a girl with an A cup and real over a girl with DD's that feel like rocks anyday......

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    see a few posts up,,, Ive got a fair amount of hands on experience with upgraded parts.

notabouttoseeyourlight
    I guess you have not been around the fakeys a lot.......they are nice to look at but the feel sucks....they are very hard.......I would take a girl with an A cup and real over a girl with DD's that feel like rocks anyday......
    Saline bro! They've improved since you were feelin upgrades... which I'm assuming was like 1943.
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

Magic Man

killer B's

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by coma13
    Saline bro! They've improved since you were feelin upgrades... which I'm assuming was like 1943.

Very, very true!!

Proud lame eBiker
    wish I were a bit more net savy....I'd post something along the lines of...

tHIs thREad is WorthlEsS wiThout pIcTures!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0