Little Rock, AR riding?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2004

New question here. Little Rock, AR riding?

I am heading to Little Rock, AR at the end of this month to do a little fishing and riding. Anyone have the low down on DH/FR in the area and a little XC riding for some inexperienced riders coming with. Anyone interested in showing a lowely Texas boy some DH trails that weekend(Mar. 24-28)? Any help you local riders or anyone who has visited would be greatly appreciated. Peace Out! Thanks in advance for any help you might give.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=jean shorts]I am heading to Little Rock, AR at the end of this month to do a little fishing and riding. Anyone have the low down on DH/FR in the area and a little XC riding for some inexperienced riders coming with. Anyone interested in showing a lowely Texas boy some DH trails that weekend(Mar. 24-28)? Any help you local riders or anyone who has visited would be greatly appreciated. Peace Out! Thanks in advance for any help you might give.[/QU

Search Devlis Den State Prk there a sweet DH trail there which is in wickd shape at the moment and theres some xc just make sure you follow that map from the ranger.
    RP Ninja

mtbr member
    I hate to say it, but not much DH going on in Little Rock. I sold my demo 9 for an Intense 6.6 just because i couldn't justify having it. There are some pretty amazing cross country / all mountain trails in Hot springs to ride. The Womble and Attilla the Hun. If you want DH, you need to drive about 2.5-3 hours north to Devils Den State Park or Cass Ark. Both of those have good downhill trails. All the riding in Little Rock is cross country, or urban freeride.

-tmoney

V10 Freerider
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoney
    I sold my demo 9 for an Intense 6.6 just because i couldn't justify having it.
    -tmoney
    R.I.P.
    The Super T you have is really a very good fork. I'd take that fork over a Fox 40 or a Boxer unless i was entering a fashon contest instead of a race

Members who have read this thread: 0