Kona Wah Wah, reviews?- Mtbr.com
    Brackish

Kona Wah Wah, reviews?

If you have time on the new Wah Wah pedals will you share your observations? I'm thinking about getting a pair, just want to make sure they aren't typical Kona crap pedals (for 80 bucks)!

Bottlerockin'
    Sicklines.com won't load for me right now, but search (search bar is top-right) for them. They reviewed them a few days ago!

Brackish
    Thanks, I did see that. Just looking for additional real-world experience. They LOOK cool, there's no question in my mind about that...

Bottlerockin'
    Ohh well I don't have any experience with them. Sorry

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    sicklines first impression was good.. nobody can really tell you if theyll hold up in the long run.

mtbr member
    Still have to ride them. They are lighter than my previous pedals. So far built quality is great but time will tell. Heres a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Ooooo... Just curious what stick-on sand paper product you are using on the middle of your pedal there? and how's it wear with time?

I'm on a pair of loose bearing Funn's right now and the little sand paper patch really makes them feel good. I'm pedal shopping for something thinner and bling'ier but would love to be able to emulate the little sand paper patch.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by amajeski
    Ooooo... Just curious what stick-on sand paper product you are using on the middle of your pedal there? and how's it wear with time?

I'm on a pair of loose bearing Funn's right now and the little sand paper patch really makes them feel good. I'm pedal shopping for something thinner and bling'ier but would love to be able to emulate the little sand paper patch.
    They are grip tape from a skate shop. They come with adhesve backing but not enough to stick on the pedals so I used superglue. Time will tell if they hold up.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Wah wah's are sweet they are strong and can hold up pretty good they're super sticky too.

Meh.
    No long term review, but they feel nice. Nice shape, nice grip.

Members who have read this thread: 0