Keystone Bike Park Closure Update- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Keystone Bike Park Closure Update

Greetings from Keystone Bike Park!

We wanted to give you all the latest information on Keystone Bike Park Closures:

Due to the new River Run Gondola construction, the Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be CLOSED UNTIL 12:00PM WEDNESDAY, JULY 2nd and CLOSED FOR THE DAY WEDNESDAY, JULY 9th.

The Summit Express Chairlift and the Bike Park will be OPEN MONDAY, JULY 7th. This is a change from information previously posted on our web site. Please note that additional closures may be necessary and will be communicated as soon as possible. We encourage you to visit www.keystoneresort.com for more information.

Also please note that in the interest of safety, Jackstraw Road is CLOSED TO ALL BICYCLE AND PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC FOR THE SUMMER. Please enjoy only the designated routes that are posted as OPEN by our Bike Patrol.

Glad to Be Alive
    thanks for the info...keep it coming

do you have a schedule for August closures....we are planning a trip from Los Angeles and need to know what weekend we should choose (1st or 2nd weekend) anything helps
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    We're in the process of figuring out what days we'll be closed for construction as soon as I have more information I'll post it on this site.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Please do. Helps us front-rangers out a lot.

Will to Win
    what's the last day Keystone is open? Im going to Boulder mid-august, maybe I could hitch a ride there for the weekend.
    2008 Transition Dirtbag Custom
    2003 Schwinn Moab 2 Singlespeed

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I forget,does Keystone do half-days? Seeins how there closed til noon tmrw.......

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyfan
    I forget,does Keystone do half-days? Seeins how there closed til noon tmrw.......

seems like that is all they do......because it seems like lightening always shuts it down in afternoons
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    hey will you be open all of the weekend of the 12th and 13th?
    me and a couple of my buddies are comin from over 1000 miles away and we hope to get the most out of it
    thanks

Thunder Chunky
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun91
    hey will you be open all of the weekend of the 12th and 13th?
    me and a couple of my buddies are comin from over 1000 miles away and we hope to get the most out of it
    thanks
    pretty sure they wont close on weekends but I could be wrong
    Purple Popcorn

Ricky DH
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    seems like that is all they do......because it seems like lightening always shuts it down in afternoons

Dude, the lift has only been closed down a few times in the last 4 years due to lightning. At least when I was there. . . . . which was a lot.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by rep_1969
    Dude, the lift has only been closed down a few times in the last 4 years due to lightning. At least when I was there. . . . . which was a lot.
    2 years ago I was there for a week and every day it was shut down by noon or 1pm

Members who have read this thread: 0