Just wanted to vent a bit after this...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2010

Just wanted to vent a bit after this...

So I seen a Brooklyn machine works Race Link bike for sale on ebay. I wasn't crazy about the color (green) but it was a clean bike . The start bid was at $900 and only one bid. I decide that I want that bike so I bid on it and WON! Well here it is a few days later and I am finding out that it was a hacked account and that I will not be getting my new bike. Some Ass put it on ebay just to screw with people. I have literally teared up a few times thinking about how bad I got screwed.... No I didn't loose any money (won it for $1800) but haven't paid but to think the high of winning followed by the slow torture of not hearing anything back about the bike at all. I actually feel sick right now.

So if you ever see anyone with a green BMW Race link with a black swing arm, green rims (24 in the back), and a super monster fork tell him that I want my bike!
    2013 GT Fury 2.0
    2014 Kona Process 153
    2014 Transition Klunker

dirt visionary
    I have noticed alot of out of place items for sell by longtime ebay members who have never sold an item.

I watched a pair of green ano hope m4's go for damn near 600 only to be resold by the buyer 2 weeks later and then they only sold for 300.. After I contacted the seller I found that he never bought them and was never selling them. He don't even know what hope is ..His account was hacked. I never bid as it just seemed fishy.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    I'll ease the sting with a story:

Last time I saw one of those on the trails was the fall festival at windrock this past year. Long story short the dude got stuck under the saddle in a steep section. The suspension compressed and the tire shoved him into the back of the frame. The frame made a nice gash right in the base of the dude's dick. It was such a badass weekend that he wandered around till the end of the day, unable to find someone that would leave the last weekend of the season to bring him to the hospital. I broke my femur and pelvis and tore my hip labrum 3 runs in that weekend but at least I didn't cut my dick.

dirt rules
    Use a password generator for sites like eBay!!!!!!! FFS!
    These assclowns have their accounts hacked and wonder why, when their password is "freeride" or some other simple shyt.
    Get a program like keepass, and learn to use it! Here's a typical password that I use: #?i.?ѮH???>9&
    Good luck guessing that one.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
    I'll ease the sting with a story:

Last time I saw one of those on the trails was the fall festival at windrock this past year. Long story short the dude got stuck under the saddle in a steep section. The suspension compressed and the tire shoved him into the back of the frame. The frame made a nice gash right in the base of the dude's dick. It was such a badass weekend that he wandered around till the end of the day, unable to find someone that would leave the last weekend of the season to bring him to the hospital. I broke my femur and pelvis and tore my hip labrum 3 runs in that weekend but at least I didn't cut my dick.
    god that is horrable.....can't blame the bike though...could happen on any bike. I've ball tapped the tires a few times...it sucks!
    2013 GT Fury 2.0
    2014 Kona Process 153
    2014 Transition Klunker

Members who have read this thread: 1