Just got flashed!!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    HJB
    HJB is offline
    USA USA USA USA USA
    Reputation: HJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    359

    Good job! Just got flashed!!

    Just a short while ago I jumped on my XC bike to go for a quick ride, I roll out of my drive way and hear a car horn over my left shoulder. When I turned to look, I see a skeezie little skank hanging out of the passenger window of a truck... nekkid from the waist up and juggling a huge set of mellons Not someone I'd bring home to mom but she did have a nice rack! A pretty good way to end the day

  2. #2
    gnar, brah
    Reputation: Andrewpalooza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    I e-shake your hand. Congrats.
    Trestle Bike Park

  3. #3
    DOH!
    Reputation: SprungShoulders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    473



  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GinoLicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    287
    AHAH.. .Lucky man, too bad girls dont to that around where i live.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    133
    and what does that have to do about bikes??

    jk good job!!

  6. #6
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    hey focker.....]
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  7. #7
    HJB
    HJB is offline
    USA USA USA USA USA
    Reputation: HJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by freerider_54
    and what does that have to do about bikes??

    jk good job!!
    Ummm... I was on my bike when it happened?

    Even if I wasn't I'd have run in the house and posted about it anyway

  8. #8
    HJB
    HJB is offline
    USA USA USA USA USA
    Reputation: HJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    hey focker.....]

    Come on guys the flash lasted all of 5 seconds, even if I had my cam with me I'd never have gotten the shot! I think I'll grab my camera and a few beers and sit out on the front steps in hopes she'll come by again!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: freerider167's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,523
    i would chase that truck or something. What bike do you have?!?!? maybe they flashed you cause you have a pimp ride or something...jkjk, but w/e

  10. #10
    SNOWRIDER
    Reputation: Deweydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,564
    SORRY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MattStewart85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by freerider167
    i would chase that truck or something. What bike do you have?!?!? maybe they flashed you cause you have a pimp ride or something...jkjk, but w/e
    ya man why didnt you like hit your nas and catch up...hahaha

  12. #12
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,441
    whatever. you've never seen boobies.....

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: VooDoo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by MattStewart85
    ya man why didnt you like hit your nas and catch up...hahaha
    NAS - a rapper
    NOS (aka N2O) - a gasious substance that makes you giggle uncontrollably

    (just and observation)
    You have bleed with Wallace.....now bleed with me!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo13
    NAS - a rapper
    NOS (aka N2O) - a gasious substance that makes you giggle uncontrollably

    (just and observation)
    it's NO2

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: VooDoo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by DanD
    it's NO2

    N20...look it up.
    You have bleed with Wallace.....now bleed with me!

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tarekith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,366
    That's one thing I miss about having my motorcycle (ZX-9r), I used to get flashed weekly. Always a good way to end the day.

  17. #17
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by HJB
    Come on guys the flash lasted all of 5 seconds, even if I had my cam with me I'd never have gotten the shot! I think I'll grab my camera and a few beers and sit out on the front steps in hopes she'll come by again!

    You can borrow some lotion from SMT................he's overstocked
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  18. #18
    I love RIDING!!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    228
    haha...
    Life is to short... get out and ride

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    That's one thing I miss about having my motorcycle (ZX-9r), I used to get flashed weekly. Always a good way to end the day.
    Man, I have a sportbike and a Hardley Ableson... been riding street for 10 years now - never been flashed yet. I must be one ugly mo-fo.

    Or look like a woman. Either way.

  20. #20
    I HATE GOLF
    Reputation: Stophovr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    178
    Its N20 and it is not aka as NOS. NOS is a company, Nitrous Oxide Systems.
    FVCK YOU

  21. #21
    USB Rep'n
    Reputation: namaSSte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,413

    you sure it wa a chick?

    Quote Originally Posted by HJB
    Just a short while ago I jumped on my XC bike to go for a quick ride, I roll out of my drive way and hear a car horn over my left shoulder. When I turned to look, I see a skeezie little skank hanging out of the passenger window of a truck... nekkid from the waist up and juggling a huge set of mellons Not someone I'd bring home to mom but she did have a nice rack! A pretty good way to end the day
    coulda been Cooter showing his man rack!
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

    betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Stophovr6
    Its N20 and it is not aka as NOS. NOS is a company, Nitrous Oxide Systems.
    That's a pet-peeve of mine. All the ricers around here use the term, "NAWS" (NOS).

    Yeah, Nitrous Oxide Systems pretty much pioneered the use of nitrous as we know it today... but...

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: freerider167's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by MattStewart85
    ya man why didnt you like hit your nas and catch up...hahaha
    tape rocket engines to my bike and use it for my turbo or something.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: justpayme12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    96

    Sombody say rockets on a bike?



    Did sombody say rocket bike? Yes that is me w/ rockets on my old bike...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BAMFT Riders

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: freerider167's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by justpayme12


    Did sombody say rocket bike? Yes that is me w/ rockets on my old bike...
    sweet. i was planning on doing the same to my old walmart bike. buy 20 dollars or rocket engines, the biggest i can buy and wire them up and have them alined and see if the rockets work.anyways that is a sweet bike you have.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: justpayme12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    96
    thanks, what i did is put 2 pieces of PVC parrallel to my toptub (in a way so it was over cloth not to scratch the frame) then at the end of the PVC put on a piece of ply wood and electrical taped 9 engines to it. WOuld have most likly worked, but i didn't take the time to properly wire them all to fire at the same time, so just looked cool.
    BAMFT Riders

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: freerider167's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,523
    i'm planning on using about 20 or 25 rockets, but i need to mount them securly cause if i don't the rocket might slip and go into my leg.

  28. #28
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    You can borrow some lotion from SMT................he's overstocked

    I am stingy
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  29. #29
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,884
    Quote Originally Posted by justpayme12


    Did sombody say rocket bike? Yes that is me w/ rockets on my old bike...
    Looks like a fart trail......

    Flasched dude!!!! Congrats!!! But I agree with others.... post some pics or keep it to yourself...
    Check my Site

Similar Threads

  1. What do people yell at you when you ride?
    By biker3 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 10:12 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.