The Jerusalem Trails- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Freerider
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    44

    The Jerusalem Trails

    Just a quick view of what Jerusalem has to offer for DH/FR

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oeDAlk6fJg

    Have Fun

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: blue109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    531
    looks fun!!
    was just looking at the post about the first iranian gravity park, and i remember someone posting about trails in korea. this world would be a better place if everyone rode DH bikes.

  3. #3
    Where's the chair lift?
    Reputation: IntenseRdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    293

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by blue109
    looks fun!!
    was just looking at the post about the first iranian gravity park, and i remember someone posting about trails in korea. this world would be a better place if everyone rode DH bikes.

    I have to agree with you! Its like when i visit Whistler each summer. I enjoy riding up with lots of different riders from all over the world all sharing the same interest of having fun riding Dh. I was also reading the post about the Iranian Bike Park. Cool vid r.Rafaeli.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bullcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseRdr
    I have to agree with you! Its like when i visit Whistler each summer. I enjoy riding up with lots of different riders from all over the world all sharing the same interest of having fun riding Dh. I was also reading the post about the Iranian Bike Park. Cool vid r.Rafaeli.

    I just go to Vegas we all have the same motives and are from all around the world... We are all riding something, or doing something there that ultimatley would be considered going downhill!!!

    Its like a bike park of girls and gambling!!! and really drunk.....


    Nice video BTW!
    My Sponsor House

    "I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

  5. #5
    Enforcer
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    380
    ^^ Did SMT hack your account?
    Quote Originally Posted by holoholo
    why should I search google--when I can get a know-it-all like you to do it?
    Legend...

  6. #6
    Where's the chair lift?
    Reputation: IntenseRdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    293

    ... and if we just ...

    Quote Originally Posted by bullcrew
    I just go to Vegas we all have the same motives and are from all around the world... We are all riding something, or doing something there that ultimatley would be considered going downhill!!!

    Its like a bike park of girls and gambling!!! and really drunk.....


    Nice video BTW!


    hahahaha!!! Agreed!!!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bullcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikazee ideki
    ^^ Did SMT hack your account?
    LOL lived in vegas owned a car audio store in vegas and know my fair share of thugs.. Oh and non business owners too!
    My Sponsor House

    "I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.