It's on *****es!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ThunderBringer#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    122

    It's on *****es!

    weather for sunday in the chico are....sunny zero percent chance of percipitation.
    Kidwoo the word on the street is you and your short friend Jed are coming to the sunshine state to shred the rad. Skinny D and I are going to go dig for you kids to prime it all out.

    A little motivation.....

    I threw some Texas pics in for good measure
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PblcNme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    310
    I HATE YOU! the weather in Germany sucks balls.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MTBSully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,205
    man, i cant wait until this winter is over
    Sully

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: goRz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    938
    I've got to join this grumbling club.... waiting for the spring is crap.... at least I'm building up a new ride... frankly saying I'm dying while waiting for the frame to be shipped in.... arghhhh
    Passion beyond reason!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    i just got done getting my ribs pounded on for 2 hours by big George. I'm gonna go atempt to throw some more dirt now.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: carolinarider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    i just got done getting my ribs pounded on for 2 hours by big George. I'm gonna go atempt to throw some more dirt now.

    you are pretty ****ing hxc.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mb3designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    There are some really good places in Cali. Where do you train at? Where I live at there aren't any good training facilities so I have to alternate between going to Muay Thai and BJJ, which sucks because I live right in between the two and have to drive half hour either way. Sorry that was a bit off topic, nice pics. The weather here sucks right now, snow flurries and wind gusts up to 50 mph.

  8. #8
    ____________
    Reputation: Roaming Oregon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by Sippy
    weather for sunday in the chico are....sunny zero percent chance of percipitation.
    Kidwoo the word on the street is you and your short friend Jed are coming to the sunshine state to shred the rad. Skinny D and I are going to go dig for you kids to prime it all out.

    A little motivation.....

    I threw some Texas pics in for good measure
    Rock on Sippy. Next time you're in Texas we'll have a massive step up for you...

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: leddder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Sippy

    I threw some Texas pics in for good measure
    That last picture is PHAT
    The 3rd Planet is sure that they're being watched by an
    eye in the sky that can't be stopped

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    There are some really good places in Cali. Where do you train at? Where I live at there aren't any good training facilities so I have to alternate between going to Muay Thai and BJJ, which sucks because I live right in between the two and have to drive half hour either way. Sorry that was a bit off topic, nice pics. The weather here sucks right now, snow flurries and wind gusts up to 50 mph.
    I train at Norcal Mixed Mixed Arts. I'm lucky. The competition is insane. We got trainers from the Lions Den, and several pro MMA fighters. We train in all aspects of fighting, but mostly Muay Thai, and BJJ.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Oregon
    Rock on Sippy. Next time you're in Texas we'll have a massive step up for you...
    we'll be there on thur.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mb3designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    That is awesome, with the variety of styles and various skill levels of the fighters you train with I am sure it keeps you on your toes and makes you a very well-rounded fighter. Man, I'm jealous. I am still recovering from a bike injury and haven't been able to train for a while but I can't wait to get back and beat up on some fools. Yeah, who am I kidding, I been gone for so long I will probably be the fool that gets beat on. I remember you mentioning you were training for an upcoming fight, King of the Cage? Let us know how it turns out.

  13. #13
    not really a noob
    Reputation: hardcore newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,510
    sweet
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

  14. #14
    Light, Strong and Long
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    194

    *drool*

    Dude i need to move to cali. Got to finish college first. I dunno if i can wait 4 years. DAMMIT!
    Everyones got a little weight weinee in them

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    I train at Norcal Mixed Mixed Arts. I'm lucky. The competition is insane. We got trainers from the Lions Den, and several pro MMA fighters. We train in all aspects of fighting, but mostly Muay Thai, and BJJ.
    Sounds pretty sweet. Alot of my friends are serious martial artist. Two of them practice Tae Kwon Do and do weapons on the side. Occasionally I'll try to spar them or duel boken (wooden swords) and I have the scars to prove it. Still have yet to find a good Dojo here at college though.

  16. #16
    ____________
    Reputation: Roaming Oregon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    we'll be there on thur.
    o rly.

    the step up won't be done then, but the dj's are getting upgraded...

    I'm pretty much booked and won't be able to ride for over a week...

  17. #17
    dnt b a clwn thro it down
    Reputation: Swoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    775
    Sippy! I'm planning a trip to Chico in Feb to check out the campus and town and (trails .)... So you might be seeing this texas rider up there soon...
    Throw it down NASTY.

  18. #18
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by PblcNme
    I HATE YOU! the weather in Germany sucks balls.
    guckst du mal hier:

    www.abflughalle.com

    in der Halle ist es warm und trocken
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BKRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Swoop we will show you some sick riding when you are up here and maybe we will even feed you some beers or moonshine if you are lucky!
    That will be 60 buck, thanks.

  20. #20
    rollin
    Reputation: sriracha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Sippy
    Kidwoo the word on the street is you and your short friend Jed are coming to the sunshine state to shred the rad.
    aren't you guys heading to bootleg soon?
    hit me up if you're in the neighborhood.

  21. #21
    Now with flavor!!
    Reputation: kidwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,612
    Quote Originally Posted by sriracha
    aren't you guys heading to bootleg soon?
    hit me up if you're in the neighborhood.
    Weekend of the 28th.

    We're driving down thursday night (26th) and riding through monday morning.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Red Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    I train at Norcal Mixed Mixed Arts. I'm lucky. The competition is insane. We got trainers from the Lions Den, and several pro MMA fighters. We train in all aspects of fighting, but mostly Muay Thai, and BJJ.
    Im currently training to be a cage fighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

  23. #23
    rollin
    Reputation: sriracha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    Weekend of the 28th.

    We're driving down thursday night (26th) and riding through monday morning.
    i'll pencil it in.
    tell jed i said "whatsup"

  24. #24
    Now with flavor!!
    Reputation: kidwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,612
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    Bummer, we're cruzin down to Bootleg THIS weekend. Thursday through Monday. Got the RV, the trailer... oh yeah....
    Is little bald sterno can going with you?

  25. #25
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    Weekend of the 28th.

    We're driving down thursday night (26th) and riding through monday morning.
    Bummer, we're cruzin down to Bootleg THIS weekend. Thursday through Monday. Got the RV, the trailer... oh yeah....

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.