Intense M3 or Ventana El Cuervo?? need help picking- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Intense M3 or Ventana El Cuervo?? need help picking

Im trying to decide between a Ventana El Cuervo and a Intense M3. both bikes suit my riding style, i like a fast, agile bike with great cornering abilities. I dont do big drops or hucking (maybe 8-10 ft top sometimes). wich one would you choose?? i haven´t test ride any of the 2, so i need some opinions ..

Thanks in advance...

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro24
    Im trying to decide between a Ventana El Cuervo and a Intense M3. both bikes suit my riding style, i like a fast, agile bike with great cornering abilities. I dont do big drops or hucking (maybe 8-10 ft top sometimes). wich one would you choose?? i haven´t test ride any of the 2, so i need some opinions ..

Thanks in advance...

both are very sexy bikes. i dont know much about ventana's though. if i had a choice it would be the m3, not just becuase i dont know much about ventana's, but its just world class racing bike.
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Glad to Be Alive
    You need to decide for yourself....man you are spending over 3k...this is an important decision....if you don't know what you want then you should buy used
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    If it were me, Id go for the ventana because i've heard many good things about theyre customer service and trade in policies. BUT if your doing only 8-10ft drops you might wanna consider a bike with around 6 inches of travel cuz you'll get a lot better handling and pedaling and even a cheaper cost.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I just want i bike that suit my riding style: fast, agile with great cornering abilities. i dont go to comps. but i do some nasty downhill´s here in my country (Venezuela..). both bikes seems to fit me, i just want opinions from somebody who own one or has ride it one before..