im llokin at this- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005

im llokin at this

im really getting into DH and im looking at the santacruz v10 ...would that be a good first frame should i get new or used or should i look at like the bighit expert or the bullet? and suggestions will be greatly appreciated

thanks
    alan

Glad to Be Alive
    bullet is a great learner bike...the V10 weighs a lot...what ever you do....the best would be used for your first bike
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    a nice Bighit would work. also a bullit

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    bullet is a great learner bike...the V10 weighs a lot...what ever you do....the best would be used for your first bike
    how much would i be paying for a used V10 with a shock in good condition

Pro Crastinator
    i offered you a blistering deal and you ignored it...... too bad for you.......

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

my badd

Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    i offered you a blistering deal and you ignored it...... too bad for you.......
    my badd but since i just bought my P.2 beginning of the year she wont let me spend and more major bucks on biking so it sucks but whatever cuz i cant drive so its not like i can go browsing or picking up things or to the bank with out her pestering me bout shyte but im hoping for end of the sumer like end of august early september

Can some one tell me what i could expect to pay for a used bullet with the rear shock in good condition or a used big hit expert with its rear shock and in good condition?>

thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0