I dont think my town likes bikes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

I dont think my town likes bikes

So here is my story I got my Azonic Steelhead built up today so I decided to take it for a ride. it was around 9 at night so I rode over to the highschool to see if there were any benches to jump off of. but when I get there, there is a football game going on so I ride over to the field through the parking lot and I pass this cabriolet full of highschoolers they yell something but I couldnt understand what they said so I kept on riding over to the field it turns out the game just ended so I turned around to ride back outta the parking lot when I ride past the cabriolet again they throw it into reverse and come after me. I started peddling as fast as I could and I hear them yell out get off the fing bike you fing loser. luckly they didnt follow me outta the parking lot. then when I was riding back through my neighborhood this car that is coming at me turns on his brights and yells out something. well thats my story

P.S. The steelhead is a sweet bike pics will come later

Former Noob Herder
    no, its just that they think there so cool with cars...you know, the popular kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, its just that they think there so cool with cars...you know, the popular kids.
    at my school having a car doesnt make you cool, everyone has one(or two)

kids driving G-wagons, bmws, porshes
    JackNugz

no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member
    Thats when you fall off your bike laughing like hell because your getting chased by a Cabriolet, I sure hope it wasnt a guy driving.

Cynical Bystander
    Thats just people being retarded trying to be badass infront of their ****ty girlfriends so they can try to get laid. OR its just retarded people that are being retarded for the sake of being retarded or thinking "haha he doesnt have a car lets chase him"
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Dude it was a f*ckin cabriolet! Such a chick car.....I swear to god, if a man was driving that...well....

Whats your excuse for not falling off your bike laughing?

[email protected] NYC Freerider
    i have a similar story-happend about a year and a half ago-me and my riding buddies ( about 7 of us) were riding upstate. it was heavy suburbia and we were just riding along, chillin, when we pass this group of kids all hanging out by there cars and such, all looking very spoiled and rich...anyway, we dont mind them. as we are approching them, they yell out some nasty stuff to impress the very hot girls they were with, and we were pretty chill right then, so we kept riding(we were in a hurry to get to the train) all of a sudden, this punk trys to hit my friend with a glass bottle, but misses, but they all keep laughing and whatever. well what happens next wasnt the smartest thing to do, but we are all from the bronx, and those punks should of known better... we head over, get off are bikes, and kick thier @sses, cause they were just punks, they didnt know how to fight... and the cops come cause one of the girls called 911, and 3 of my friends get arrested(but released afetrwards) and in the end, we all felt better cause we made a differance - plus breaking one car's window,headlight, mirror, and puting a large scratch on the hood...it was a nice car too, but now, not so nice.....i think those spoiled f**ks will think twice before harasing MTBer's again.

mtbr member
    Or you could have politely asked them to stop harrassing you, walk up to them....and tell them to apologize. Then wtf they gunna do? Then, get off the bike.....and kick their ass!

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Jako
    i have a similar story-happend about a year and a half ago-me and my riding buddies ( about 7 of us) were riding upstate. it was heavy suburbia and we were just riding along, chillin, when we pass this group of kids all hanging out by there cars and such, all looking very spoiled and rich...anyway, we dont mind them. as we are approching them, they yell out some nasty stuff to impress the very hot girls they were with, and we were pretty chill right then, so we kept riding(we were in a hurry to get to the train) all of a sudden, this punk trys to hit my friend with a glass bottle, but misses, but they all keep laughing and whatever. well what happens next wasnt the smartest thing to do, but we are all from the bronx, and those punks should of known better... we head over, get off are bikes, and kick thier @sses, cause they were just punks, they didnt know how to fight... and the cops come cause one of the girls called 911, and 3 of my friends get arrested(but released afetrwards) and in the end, we all felt better cause we made a differance - plus breaking one car's window,headlight, mirror, and puting a large scratch on the hood...it was a nice car too, but now, not so nice.....i think those spoiled f**ks will think twice before harasing MTBer's again.
    sweet dude. beating the **** out of *******s is always good. especially cocky bastards like those you described.
    JackNugz

no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbikesalltheway
    So here is my story I got my Azonic Steelhead built up today so I decided to take it for a ride. it was around 9 at night so I rode over to the highschool to see if there were any benches to jump off of. but when I get there, there is a football game going on so I ride over to the field through the parking lot and I pass this cabriolet full of highschoolers they yell something but I couldnt understand what they said so I kept on riding over to the field it turns out the game just ended so I turned around to ride back outta the parking lot when I ride past the cabriolet again they throw it into reverse and come after me. I started peddling as fast as I could and I hear them yell out get off the fing bike you fing loser. luckly they didnt follow me outta the parking lot. then when I was riding back through my neighborhood this car that is coming at me turns on his brights and yells out something. well thats my story

P.S. The steelhead is a sweet bike pics will come later

let them catch you, make them regret it

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    anyone here one of those "popular" kids...

(no good skool yard reputation here...im the dude with blue hair and the dashing smile who flirts with the yr10 girls...real in depth and personal that is... )

Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    sweet dude. beating the **** out of *******s is always good. especially cocky bastards like those you described.
    the one thing thats better...doing it in front of there "vein...anorexic...trashy" girlfriends...

dam about the late night cat and mouse man...do his GF on the bonnet of his "kool" car and take a pic then slip it under his wippers and see how funny he thinks chasing you is then...id suggest doggy whist sticking the finger towards the camera with a cheeky grin on ur face...now that would be summin to laugh about...

i hate the "popular" kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

mtbr member
    Dude, that sucks. Sounds like my town....

I think it's just an example of the extremly high rate of stupidity that is present in the human population...

Shot through the heart
    And you're to blame
    You give love a bad name...

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Find the Cabriolet and leave a mushroom stamp and cheek prints on the windows and wind shield. Then we'll see how funny they think it its.

I have been shot with a blow dart while riding around the beach during Spring Break. B*$tards are lucky I don't get a plate number.
    Mike Duncan
    JudyXL-Y3 *Freerider*

I wanna talk to Samson!
    anyone here one of those "popular" kids...

(no good skool yard reputation here...im the dude with blue hair and the dashing smile who flirts with the yr10 girls...real in depth and personal that is... )

ten year old girls? wtf?!
    the one thing thats better...doing it in front of there "vein...anorexic...trashy" girlfriends...

dam about the late night cat and mouse man...do his GF on the bonnet of his "kool" car and take a pic then slip it under his wippers and see how funny he thinks chasing you is then...id suggest doggy whist sticking the finger towards the camera with a cheeky grin on ur face...now that would be summin to laugh about...

i hate the "popular" kids...
    slow down there buddy. you crazy aussies.
    JackNugz

mtbr member
    yeah before i droped out a week ago i went to one of those prepy, lame schools where if your not driving a BMW your not cool. lets name off some of the cars in our parking lot BMW M5, BMW M3, about 6 Acura RSX-S, a couple benz's here and there, to many jettas. But i still think that my friend has the best car there. 1991 honda civic hatchback that is louder then hell but the sound of the car is muffled by the sound system. He has 2 MTX Thunder 7500 12" subs powered by a MTX 420W amp. you can hear the car rumble from 1/2 a mile down the street
    I NEED A BIKE!!!!!!!!

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro1636
    yeah before i droped out a week ago i went to one of those prepy, lame schools where if your not driving a BMW your not cool. lets name off some of the cars in our parking lot BMW M5, BMW M3, about 6 Acura RSX-S, a couple benz's here and there, to many jettas. But i still think that my friend has the best car there. 1991 honda civic hatchback that is louder then hell but the sound of the car is muffled by the sound system. He has 2 MTX Thunder 7500 12" subs powered by a MTX 420W amp. you can hear the car rumble from 1/2 a mile down the street
    dropping out of highschool isnt cool.
    JackNugz

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    lol i live in a yuppy town my self in AZ, and i often ride my bike up at the school. I love the kids who laugh and say "loser highschooler riding his bike" b/c i do ride the damn thing everywhere. I also happen to have the azonic steelhead. Its too bad i have a 2000 f-150, but i guess Ignorance IS indeed bliss eh? Stupid kids who don't ride bikes...
    Ride to Die.
    Die to Ride.

mtbr member
    dropping out of highschool isnt cool.
    im getting my G.E.D. its a long story so ill try and make it short but in about march my grand father got really sick so my mom and i went down to san diego to help him and what was going to be a 2 week trip turned out to being a 2 1/2 month trip and so the school decided to hold me back this year. This meens that i would have to graduate in 2007 and not 2006 like normal. Plus i do bad in school as it is so that also be an extra year on top of that. would you really want to be in high school for 6 years? i dont so im going after getting my GED and that way i will still be able to chill with my friends at the community college when they graduate.
    I NEED A BIKE!!!!!!!!

l337 |31k3r
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ-
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ-
    do his GF on the bonnet of his "kool"
    Alas we would all want to do a "vein...anorexic...trashy" women......furthermore on the "bonnet"
    of his "kool" ride. I would like to know one good reason why you would go and spell it wrong on purpose.....no, having the keys all touching eachother is not a valid excuse....you may think your typing 70-80-90 words per minute....but if there is one typo in there, you midas well be goin 30-40-50.

I am assuming (and this is just last ditch effort to try and respect you) that your a lot more intelligent then you come off. I am assuming when writing in the classroom you do not use words like: kool, summin, etc. I would like to know if on school papers you spell a word like clean, cliin because its quicker to write.

Having that many posts makes people look up to you in a sence as experienced....but lately red5 and others (including me) have just seen a stream of vomit release from your mouth. I have yet to see an uber-poster use grammer that is just..... wrong and lacking on more then 22 levels(yes I pulled that figure our of my a$$).

At the same time, you are always there to help people. You do as much as you can to help members the way you see fit, and that cannot be denied. I know where your comming from, hell....im just a teenager with a passion and an empty wallet also. On that same note, I spell check everything I post.....I try to keep all my posts in line with subjects...and research them before posting (Well enough to give a stitch of information.). You cannot get past your occasional slip up......but I dont know how to continue this sentence.

Seems to me, mysef and others are using you as a sort of window to release all of the frustration over the posters on this fourm that just dont have a clue. You get my apologies for anything that you thik I misconstrued as your fault, when others have the red paint on their hands.

Thanks for reading my rant.
    Last edited by Gramatica; 10-03-2004 at 03:04 PM.
    People call me a dick, but I just think im clever.

Honary member of the
    591 club & 773 club.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedro
    what he meant was 'greaser' types, most likely performing choreographed musical outakes which somehow degrade dirt jumps...

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro1636
    im getting my G.E.D. its a long story so ill try and make it short but in about march my grand father got really sick so my mom and i went down to san diego to help him and what was going to be a 2 week trip turned out to being a 2 1/2 month trip and so the school decided to hold me back this year. This meens that i would have to graduate in 2007 and not 2006 like normal. Plus i do bad in school as it is so that also be an extra year on top of that. would you really want to be in high school for 6 years? i dont so im going after getting my GED and that way i will still be able to chill with my friends at the community college when they graduate.
    thats your choice, and you have your reasons, but if it were me i would stay no matter what. thats just me though, and what i say shouldnt matter to you.
    oh well.
    JackNugz

l337 |31k3r
    thats your choice, and you have your reasons, but if it were me i would stay no matter what. thats just me though, and what i say shouldnt matter to you.
    oh well.
    I tell you what.....I took my G.E.D. There is only one part to it...good or bad...... I feel like shi+ for it. I could not have let myself down more then to lack in something so easy. Looking back to when I first started to slack off.....I have no clue why I did. I am well read and intelegent.....but I just did not do anything in school. Your story is going to be different, but this is not one of those "feel good stories of the year". I say take your g.e.d. I would not be in highschool for 6 years myself. I will personally give you 20 bucks if you are not dissapointed in yourself when you see your friends walk accross that stage. There is no celebration after you get your results in the mail, your parents shrug it off as they plan your little sisters/brothers graduation party. The sigh of relief lasts 30 seconds, you goto work....and lose your job....and it hits you. Highschool or not, life is still here, and the g.e.d. is nothing. Just a pice of paper saying you accomplished something an illiterate chinese man could have done after drilling a 1/32" hole in his head with the black&decker. Alas here I am, out of highschool......and thats the pinnacle of the subject.
    People call me a dick, but I just think im clever.

Honary member of the
    591 club & 773 club.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedro
    what he meant was 'greaser' types, most likely performing choreographed musical outakes which somehow degrade dirt jumps...