I am a Dirtbag.....(aka: my new bike)- Mtbr.com
    Gear Whore

I am a Dirtbag.....(aka: my new bike)

While not the best pics I have taken...I love it...can you say BEEFCAKE....

The bad thing is all I could afford is what you see....now I have to scrimp to get the rest of the parts...bah. It's killing me....staring at me, whispering...ride me....ride me. I want to go empty the bank account and get the rest of the goodies. Kids can go w/out food right? Bill...who needs to pay those....ha. I am guesing it will be next season till I ride it....

Xtremely Moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppy

While not the best pics I have taken...I love it...can you say BEEFCAKE....

The bad thing is all I could afford is what you see....now I have to scrimp to get the rest of the parts...bah. It's killing me....staring at me, whispering...ride me....ride me. I want to go empty the bank account and get the rest of the goodies. Kids can go w/out food right? Bill...who needs to pay those....ha. I am guesing it will be next season till I ride it....
    You dirty dirty boy you. Nice. Post more when its finished.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

Youngbuck
    That looks sweet,I really like the frame and the fork,especially the fork.How much travel does that have?and how much was it?

I have too many questions
    Honorary Member of the: 500 club

Gear Whore
    That is just a 03 Jr. T., bought it used and it had super T internals, got it real cheap as there is a little ding in one of the stanchions. The frame is adjustable between 5.2 and 6.2 inches of travel. You can order it with dangerboy plates that take it to 7.2". I hear really good things about the bike and Kevin at Transition was great to deal with...answered all my inane questions. Way better service than most of the other companies I contacted while looking for a new frame...seems most of the big frame makers could care less about new clients.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    That is just a 03 Jr. T., bought it used and it had super T internals, got it real cheap as there is a little ding in one of the stanchions. The frame is adjustable between 5.2 and 6.2 inches of travel. You can order it with dangerboy plates that take it to 7.2". I hear really good things about the bike and Kevin at Transition was great to deal with...answered all my inane questions. Way better service than most of the other companies I contacted while looking for a new frame...seems most of the big frame makers could care less about new clients.
    nice ride. SUCKS you cant ride it for so long.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member

I'm confused, are you using that bashring with those cranks?

user-created
    Way better service than most of the other companies I contacted while looking for a new frame...seems most of the big frame makers could care less about new clients.
    The "big frame makers" don't sell directly to the public either, and want your questions answered by the LBS. Still, from my experience Transition is doing it right.

My roomate just a a Dirtbag too.... Sweet bikes.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    sweet bike, let's see some pics of it in action soon, when you can build it.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Made in Taiwan in the ROC eh? I will have to look for one over there the next time I am in China. Prolly cost 100 clams.

Litterally.

Gear Whore
    HAHA, yeah...first thing I noticed out of the box, it was a shipping mistake. I have an old four bolt sitting around, so I am selling the five bolt.

And for the other brands that don't seem to want to talk to potential customers, that is bunk...what about people that do not have a dealer in their area. Customer service is key and if you want to talk to customers that way I do not want to give you my business, easy as that.

The not being able to build it up is killing me...driving me insane......bwhahahahaha.......insane I tell ya........

Gear Whore
    Wanna see something scary...this is what I am riding right now....my frankenbike....

A bit of a difference eh. Actually that is my commuter, been put to use as my mountain machine a few times....its kinda scary.

Xtremely Moderate
    Wanna see something scary...this is what I am riding right now....my frankenbike....

A bit of a difference eh. Actually that is my commuter, been put to use as my mountain machine a few times....its kinda scary.
    WTF is that thing?
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

sweeeett ride man!

one question, how much do you weigh? romics are funky, with too heavy a spring weight it will bottom more than with the "correct" spring weight... i had a prob with this and dont want anyone else to! lol
    im K2bikeman.. but u can guess why i i changed my name :)

Gear Whore
    I am 260lbs. I contacted romic and the guys at transition about it before I bought it.

Removed at birth
    Your bike is not the scary part.....It's the fact that your lawn is so dead. Do you live in Vegas or something?
    Peace out! War In!

banned
    Dec 2003

Congrats, that's sweet.

I have a bunch of parts and stuff I was going to put up on the classifieds this month, PM me if interested, and I'll let you have first crack at the stuff you want. VERY reasonably priced, just need to empty the garage to please the wife!

Gear Whore
    Yeah, that was in Kamloops last year...when we had all the fires. Live in Victoria now....been a hot summer but we still have some green lawn.

I will PM you and see whatcha got riggse, thanks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    sweet man, good luck gettin all of ur parts... have fun
    im K2bikeman.. but u can guess why i i changed my name :)