house broken into - 3 bikes stolen $$$REWARD$$$ near Portland, OR- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! house broken into - 3 bikes stolen $$$REWARD$$$ near Portland, OR

my house was broken into and all of my bikes were stolen. please be on the look out for the following:

Yeti ASX - large frame black w/ eThirteen chain guide and Super T fork. bent rear cassett. XTR rear derailleur. race face north shore DH cranks. redline pedals.

Kona Kula - 18" framered single speed w/ core reactor chain tensioner & ZR1 fork. yellow race face cranks.

Jamis XLT - xtra small grey w/ fox front fork. bike is stock except for WTB speed she seat.

if you see or hear of anyone selling any of these please call me anytime of day or night at 971-227-2030. I will offer up $200 per bike or $1000 for the ****er who broke into my house.

Thanks

Josh

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti Man
    my house was broken into and all of my bikes were stolen. please be on the look out for the following:

Yeti ASX - large frame black w/ eThirteen chain guide and Super T fork. bent rear cassett. XTR rear derailleur. race face north shore DH cranks. redline pedals.

Kona Kula - 18" framered single speed w/ core reactor chain tensioner & ZR1 fork. yellow race face cranks.

Jamis XLT - xtra small grey w/ fox front fork. bike is stock except for WTB speed she seat.

if you see or hear of anyone selling any of these please call me anytime of day or night at 971-227-2030. I will offer up $200 per bike or $1000 for the ****er who broke into my house.

Thanks

Josh
    Check http://portland.craigslist.org/bik regularly

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    Nevermind... Saw that you already hit it up.

http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/99142304.html

Ask local shops to keep an eye out for it too.

mtbr member
    obviously check out ebay
    The jaded ones will wither While the optimistic grow - 311

Always get a kick out of this:
    Quote: This is America. Do what americans do. buying things that we dont need with money that we dont have. CREDIT its the american way. -nicoblue

mtbr member
    death to all biatch a$$ bike thieves.

soviet pride
    put a bounty on the guys head...

that sucks man, if my bikes were stolen id cry for a little while and then i dont know what id do. best of luck finsing them
    im all about midget drops

notabouttoseeyourlight
    damn, i would inflict serious bodily harm on anyone who took my bikes. I'm considering renter's insurance because i have a couple bikes and an extremely expensive computer and scanner and printer, etc that i can't afford to lose.

Welcoming Doormat
    if ur a bike theive, readin this - be afraid

i send my condolences to all you who have had ur bike stolen
    A Proud Member of The Zombie Killer Squadron "we kill zombies dead"

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I'll keep an eye out. I also check Portland craigslist daily.
    Tim

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    thanks for the support and ideas. I will definitely be keeping an eye on Craig's list and eBay. I'll call the local shops tomorrow. bounty on the f*cker's head is $1000 - more if he's already a bloody pulp when I get to him.

mtbr member

over

if my bike that i slaved for the money to get was stolen
    i would cry and try to save my self from hurting something or someone
    it hurts to think about

surf-ride-repeat
    thanks for the support and ideas. I will definitely be keeping an eye on Craig's list and eBay. I'll call the local shops tomorrow. bounty on the f*cker's head is $1000 - more if he's already a bloody pulp when I get to him.

Eugene got a look out now... and I hope we do see some horse thief biotchhh crackety ass.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    thanks pdirt. I appreciate anyone keeping their eyes and ears open. I just got clearance to ride again after a shattered wrist back in June, now my rides are gone (and the wife's too).

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    Damn, those were some nice bikes. Best of luck gettin them back.

I had my car broken into last year and it feels horrible. I can't imagine all my bikes being stolen!

Do it with style
    thanks pdirt. I appreciate anyone keeping their eyes and ears open. I just got clearance to ride again after a shattered wrist back in June, now my rides are gone (and the wife's too).
    RENTER'S INSURANCE it's $10 bucks a month and it made my auto insurance go down 45$ a month. i feel your pain some one climbed up a post to the 2nd story and jacked my ride last year . now i got renters and all i would have to pay iz $500 and they replace it all...

FM
    mtbr member
    Josh with a black yeti from prtland..... did I ride the shore with you last year?

I was on a black turner RFX....

sorry to hear about your bikes, that sucks. I will keep an eye out up here in seattle...

East Coast Style
    yo, that sucks so bad. I cant imagine my bike getting stolen, thats why im tempted to lock it up when its in my garage. karpiel apocalypse, just too rare, dotn wanna risk it. I'll keep a look out for you dude, hope you find em.
    Intense Socom
    Transition Double

[/SIZE][/FONT]

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    now my rides are gone (and the wife's too).

First off this sucks and I like the whole bounty thing although I am prettry sure that most of us here would like to hurt some bike thieving scum for free....as long as he is smaller/weaker than me.
    Now the question is were you like "oh man they stole your ride too honey that sucks for both of us" or was it more like "Damn they stole your's now I can't even ride that"
    Bart with $10,000 we'd be millionares. We could buy all sorts of valuable things...like love.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    Josh with a black yeti from prtland..... did I ride the shore with you last year?

I was on a black turner RFX....

sorry to hear about your bikes, that sucks. I will keep an eye out up here in seattle...

don't think so. I've mostly ridden at Post Canyon down here in Portland area and Whistler, but was riding solo last time I was up there. thanks for keeping an eye out for me up north.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    remember to check out some of the local pawn shops too.....i just seen a police car sitting at one here in the springfield area loading stuff up....so stop by a few of them...

Glad to Be Alive
    good luck finding whoever.....sorry to hear
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Pain Is A State Of Mind
    ya same hear
    Opportunity awaits those that are worthy....
    Photamagrapher---http://gallery.photographyreview.com...&ppuser=244688

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    thanks guys. I hit some pawn shops last week, but will make the rounds again.

Glad to Be Alive
    thanks guys. I hit some pawn shops last week, but will make the rounds again.
    look around shadier parts to get a good "deal"on a bike
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member

yeti man

I have Vantucky covered for you, will keep my eyes peeled. Have you checked City Bikes? they buy, sell, trade...definately worth checking. good luck!

Another festivus MIRACLE!

We should start up a fund...

It'd be like giving to the Katrina victims.....OK, don't start it up w/me comparing the two, Katrina was a billion times worse, but the point is - they are both victims. Maybe there's a shop or mfr that would donate to the poor guy for such a loss.

Actually this would be a great marketing tool for a bike mfr too! Think about it - if, say, SC donated a Bullit to the guy for his loss, wouldn't we all rally around SC and support their products?

Ok, just a thought....but for real, I feel terrible for the guy, and death to bike theives!

Reminds me of a college story - you know how there are bikes galore around college campuses? Well, my roommate had his bike stolen. So one day he's walking to class, when he sees his bike on a bike rack, locked up of course. So he leaves a note on the bike that he and all of his frat bro's are watching him, and will beat the guy to an inch of his life if he doesn't return it. It showed up at our dorm the next day!

Members who have read this thread: 0