Hope hub building help- Mtbr.com
    Is flexy

Hope hub building help

Wheel forum x-post ...So I'm trying to build up a wheel but can't get any spoke calculator that has a 150mm hope pro II hub in it. I really don't feel like measuring the hub and entering it into the bike-a-log program. Does anyone know of a spoke calculator that has this hub in it? It will be getting laced to a Atomlab aircorp rim fwiw. Thanks

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by njhcx4xlife
    ....I really don't feel like measuring the hub and entering it into the bike-a-log program.....
    i don't really feel like helping you....

Is flexy
    double post

Is flexy
    I'm at work and not at the shop so I can't do it now either, and I've never measured and don't want to F it up and end up with 2 boxes of spokes that are useless to me. While i'm sitting here all day I figured someone might have built this wheel and know what size spoke or needed or know a calculator that has the hub in it. Atleast you made yourself seem cool on a forum though

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by njhcx4xlife
    ....Does anyone know of a spoke calculator that has this hub in it? ....
    the DT Swiss spoke calculator has the hub in it, but it doesn't have the rim listed...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Pitch circle diameter

</TD><TD> le.

</TD><TD><INPUT class=defaultInput id=SingleWheelHinten_tbxNtkLi style="WIDTH: 80px" onfocus="javascript:selNabeUserDef('SingleWheelHin ten','User defined');" value=56.00 name=SingleWheelHinten:tbxNtkLi>

</TD><TD>mm

</TD><TD> ri.

</TD><TD><INPUT class=defaultInput id=SingleWheelHinten_tbxNtkRe style="WIDTH: 80px" onfocus="javascript:selNabeUserDef('SingleWheelHin ten','User defined');" value=54.00 name=SingleWheelHinten:tbxNtkRe>

</TD><TD>mm

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Flange distance

</TD><TD>le.

</TD><TD><INPUT class=defaultInput id=SingleWheelHinten_tbxAfLi style="WIDTH: 80px" onfocus="javascript:selNabeUserDef('SingleWheelHin ten','User defined');" value=24.00 name=SingleWheelHinten:tbxAfLi>

</TD><TD>mm

</TD><TD> ri.

</TD><TD><INPUT class=defaultInput id=SingleWheelHinten_tbxAfRe style="WIDTH: 80px" onfocus="javascript:selNabeUserDef('SingleWheelHin ten','User defined');" value=28.00 name=SingleWheelHinten:tbxAfRe>

</TD><TD>mm

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> of spoke hole

</TD><TD>

</TD><TD><INPUT class=defaultInput id=SingleWheelHinten_tbxSpLoch style="WIDTH: 80px" onfocus="javascript:selNabeUserDef('SingleWheelHin ten','User defined');" value=2.60 name=SingleWheelHinten:tbxSpLoch>

</TD><TD>mm

</TD><TD>

</TD><TD><INPUT class=defaultInput id=SingleWheelHinten_tbxNabeGew style="WIDTH: 80px" onfocus="javascript:selNabeUserDef('SingleWheelHin ten','User defined');" name=SingleWheelHinten:tbxNabeGew>

</TD><TD>g

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is flexy
    thanks, i found the same thing before. It has atomlab listed unde the rims but it doesn't let you pick a specific one. I'm gonna take those measurements and cross reference them with the bike-a-log calculator

Members who have read this thread: 0