This is Hilarious dude!!! *Video inside*- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Reputation: mrpercussive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11,513

    This is Hilarious dude!!! *Video inside*

    http://jumpcut.com/view?id=A516E1BE9...3A266C9A2E700D

    hahahahahahahaha.... hey foggy, remember that chatroom? Thats one of them... lol

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: free rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,391
    haha, i lvoe the hardcore music, and the "hardcore" roll in

  3. #3
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    it hurts just to watch
    *Shiver*
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f0ggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpercussive
    http://jumpcut.com/view?id=A516E1BE9...3A266C9A2E700D

    hahahahahahahaha.... hey foggy, remember that chatroom? Thats one of them... lol
    that was incredibly small too, what 2 feet tops?

  5. #5
    [email protected] NYC Freerider
    Reputation: Master_Jako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    that was soo lame..that dude sucks.

  6. #6
    BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Reputation: mrpercussive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11,513
    well at least the dude tried though... i remember a time which i wouldnt even attempt something like that... and he's an xc guy too...

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f0ggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpercussive
    well at least the dude tried though... i remember a time which i wouldnt even attempt something like that... and he's an xc guy too...
    haha first day on my stp, first day biking I did a six stair...not that impressive but still....

  8. #8
    BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Reputation: mrpercussive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11,513
    Quote Originally Posted by f0ggy
    haha first day on my stp, first day biking I did a six stair...not that impressive but still....
    first day on my Trek 3900 i did 20 miles... XD

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: doug987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    232
    That was four minutes of my life i will never get back...

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.