Heavily discounted 06 888 RC2x's out there yet?- Mtbr.com
    Err
    Calm like a bomb

Heavily discounted 06 888 RC2x's out there yet?

Anyone heard of any killer deals on the 06's yet? I'm getting tempted to put on on the Nicolai for resort riding but just spent too much money building it up as is, need to find a good deal.

Glad to Be Alive
    2 weeks ago I was at marzocchi and they were talking about how bike shops were callin about close outs.....pretty much all their stuff is sold so the deals will be hard to find
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Err
    Anyone heard of any killer deals on the 06's yet? I'm getting tempted to put on on the Nicolai for resort riding but just spent too much money building it up as is, need to find a good deal.
    Being that there is less than 30 888 RC2x's left in the Marz USA warehouse, I don't see those going onto closeout anytime soon...

Brian

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    what about the 66 series? particularly the Rc2x and SL.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Anyone know if the amount of 888 RCX2 will affect bike availibilty. I was hoping to get an 06 Kona Stinky Primo this fall/winter. Does Kona already have a bunch of them in stock at there wherehouse?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Alandrex
    Anyone know if the amount of 888 RCX2 will affect bike availibilty. I was hoping to get an 06 Kona Stinky Primo this fall/winter. Does Kona already have a bunch of them in stock at there wherehouse?
    Kona has had all of their forks for a while now... They usually get them at the factories in Taiwan before we have them in stock in our warehouse here.

Brian

Members who have read this thread: 0