Have you guys seen the vid of Mike Metzger from Transition?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473

    Have you guys seen the vid of Mike Metzger from Transition?

    Here's the link, it's a little bit down the page. It's cool. I thought he just rode motorcycles, but he seems good...Also I thought he lived in Socal, but it says he's in his backyard?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: East Coast Bender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    771
    what link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky05rider
    bmx is not dh/freeride....tight jeans are for girls

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    Here's the link, it's a little bit down the page. It's cool. I thought he just rode motorcycles, but he seems good...Also I thought he lived in Socal, but it says he's in his backyard?
    its a differnt mike metzger...hes in the "new deal" as well

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: East Coast Bender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    771
    that is sick, and as you said i didn't know he rode a bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky05rider
    bmx is not dh/freeride....tight jeans are for girls

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    Quote Originally Posted by scottl
    its a differnt mike metzger...hes in the "new deal" as well
    i guess it isn't what a coincidence though... i guess the tattoos give it away.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    105
    haha, I don't think mad moto mike is 6'4" - 220#. The mike in the video rides like he's on a mx-bike though, holy crap that double is HUGE!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosk
    haha, I don't think mad moto mike is 6'4" - 220#. The mike in the video rides like he's on a mx-bike though, holy crap that double is HUGE!
    haha yeah the moto mike is 5,10" 150 pounds...and yes that double is huge

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by scottl
    haha yeah the moto mike is 5,10" 150 pounds...and yes that double is huge
    Actually you wanna see Metz on a mountain bike go find a copy of the first Chain Smoke vid.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Red Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,902
    t'was pritty good, just too many times where im going " hey, i could do that." (definitely not the big drop or huge double though )
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

  11. #11
    All show all the time
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    t'was pritty good, just too many times where im going " hey, i could do that." (definitely not the big drop or huge double though )
    By any chance were the parts that you said "Hey, I could do that." the parts where Mike was not in the air? I only ask because, no offence kid, but I saw your video. You aren't on Mike's level, or even very close. Keep working on it, you might get there.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: East Coast Bender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    771
    give this kid a break, where he lives there is nowhere that good to ride or do drops or gaps, we are currently building a 15 foot gap and we are also trying to find a good place for a 12ft drop, but this kid almost never crashes which is a lot more than most of us can say, including me
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky05rider
    bmx is not dh/freeride....tight jeans are for girls

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bender
    give this kid a break, where he lives there is nowhere that good to ride or do drops or gaps, we are currently building a 15 foot gap and we are also trying to find a good place for a 12ft drop, but this kid almost never crashes which is a lot more than most of us can say, including me
    that's fair enough, but what could he do in mike's video? was he joking?

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: East Coast Bender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    771
    yes if he had the chance he could honestly do some of the stuff in the video, the smaller but tech stuff but still not bad for a 14yr old on a stinky
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky05rider
    bmx is not dh/freeride....tight jeans are for girls

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Red Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,902
    Im only talking about the small drops and Doubles, not the monster ones. THe drops i am talking about appear to be about 10 ish feet. Id like to hit those. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BIG DOUBLE AND BIG DROP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

Similar Threads

  1. Salsa Cycles - Dos Niner Review from Mike C
    By Salsa Cycles in forum Salsa
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 06:09 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.