Haro X6 COMP- Mtbr.com

Thread: Haro X6 COMP

mtbr member
    May 2009

Haro X6 COMP

Hi does anyone know if the haro x6 comp is anygood and if the components are durable and work well. Also is it worth buying or should i look for something else if i should any suggestions?? Im looking for something that can climb as well as descend like a bomb with roughly 6'' travel both ends. cheers

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I love my x6. The spec. seems good. They descend well, but there is a bit of bob on climbs, nothing too bad tho.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I can say that it is an excellent bike. I have a 2008 X6 comp.(same spec as 2009)Bought it last September on a spontaneous purchase. It climbs pretty well. Not as good as an xc bike obviously but better than alot of other freeride bikes I'm sure. It decends awesomely. I couldn't stand the 2008 brown color so over the winter I stripped it down and had it professionally powdercoated. Fork can be set to 140 or 160mm. I have mine set at 140mm.

I'm actually considering selling it as my 42 yr old ass does not do much freeriding anymore.(time to admit I'm not the rider I was 15-20 years ago). i just don't use it to it's potential. I recently built up a 29er XC bike that I've been riding almost exclusively.

Send me a private message if interested
    Attached Images Attached Images

ready to ride
    I think that would be a great bike.
    I have an x7 and Its wonderfull. The only major differance I can see between the 2 is travel.
    N* = <3 <3]

Members who have read this thread: 0