haro extreme series- Mtbr.com
    freeride jerk

haro extreme series

hi, i just recently started looking into the haros downhill, freeride line and ran across the haro extreme series. I really love the extreme x7 and the extreme x6 lt. Im actually thinking about getting the frame of one of these. Please let me know what you think about the bike. I need something thats burly enough to do fast technical downhill, and can handle big gaps, jumps and drops, but something that i can ride around town in and ride up at least some hills. So if anyone has anything to say about the bike please do so.
    Thanx TJ
    SHANTY

Shop *****
    Thats what the Extreme series is. Its hugely strong, and has never once flexed on me. Just know that the rear ends don't support huge tires... like 2.5 max on the x6, and 2.7 max on the x7.
    But, they are the perfect freeride bikes.
    Mine's sitting at a light 36lbs, with the stock X-Fusion shox, and a 302 Domain, running Outlaws, and 2.5 michy Moutain'Xtrem, with tubes. Not tubeless
    Takes everything I've done, incl. 12ft drops to tranny, 14-20ft gaps, etc. Its very burly.
    Quote Originally Posted by <sL4yEr>RuLz
    All good suggestions. What kind of "ass-orderant" would you recommend?

freeride jerk
    what model is yours the x7 or the x6?
    SHANTY

Shop *****
    Extreme X6 (too short message, lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by <sL4yEr>RuLz
    All good suggestions. What kind of "ass-orderant" would you recommend?

Huck It
    Jan 2007
    Thats what the Extreme series is. Its hugely strong, and has never once flexed on me. Just know that the rear ends don't support huge tires... like 2.5 max on the x6, and 2.7 max on the x7.
    But, they are the perfect freeride bikes.
    Mine's sitting at a light 36lbs, with the stock X-Fusion shox, and a 302 Domain, running Outlaws, and 2.5 michy Moutain'Xtrem, with tubes. Not tubeless
    Takes everything I've done, incl. 12ft drops to tranny, 14-20ft gaps, etc. Its very burly.
    id like to see some of these pictures of the 20ft gaps. 12ft drop etc.

Members who have read this thread: 0