Halo SAS and Azionic Outlaw- Mtbr.com
    Soul Cycles
    Jan 2005

Halo SAS and Azionic Outlaw

does anyone know the wieght difference? i can get both of these for abou the same price. 15 bucks different, but i havent ridden either and the search hasnt helped me. what do u think would be better for street/dj/urban/FR?

thanks

PUNKROCKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by sreiman
    does anyone know the wieght difference? i can get both of these for abou the same price. 15 bucks different, but i havent ridden either and the search hasnt helped me. what do u think would be better for street/dj/urban/FR?

thanks
    I just got rid of my SAS's and they were strong, but heavier than MAG 30's. Go with the outlaws.
    TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA!
    To the wee little [email protected]#DS, I say POGUE MAHONE!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by overkillphil
    I just got rid of my SAS's and they were strong, but heavier than MAG 30's. Go with the outlaws.
    yes outlaws are cool. everyone seems to be having no problems with them including me.strong too.
    !

Don't skid
    I just got a set of outlaws today but haven't had a chance to ride them yet. They look nice though and don't feel to heavy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sreiman

thanks
    the halo SAS are some heavy mothers!!! i have a pair and i could probably save like 4 to 5 pounds on my bike if i got new rims

I posted weight for the Outlaws a while ago. Look it up. Do another search for the weight of SASs and compare them.

Hollywood

Halo

I would go with the Halo not sure of the weight difference though also kind of biased since I ride HALO's . They just take everything and eat it up
    If there is a tree to hit I will find it.
    Thats why they call me
    HOLLYWOOD

Members who have read this thread: 0