Guess I Could Use Some Help- Mtbr.com
    Loves His Sunday

Guess I Could Use Some Help

Well I sold my stinky and now I am bikeless. I need a new bike for the season and am now tight on time before the season and cash. My bikes of choice are Demo 8, or 9 but preferably 8. Sunday, or 7 point 7. I guess I have a few questions. This year I will be riding Diablo, the new place Highlands NH maybe Jiminey, maybe a special trip to snowshoe, basically a lot of standard east coast tech freeride mixed with wide open pinned DH. (maybe even a race or two) Im a small guy at about 5'7" or 8 and about 147lbs. Been looking on every site and classified I can think of every day and no luck. Anybody have any of these for sale, know someone who has them for sale, know of a place sellng them with a great price, anything. The catch: My absolute limit is $2000. I prefer a size small; medium or 17" will do. Any help, info, advice, reccomendations appreciated. Just dont want the summer to snake up on me and catch me without a bike so I am turning to you gangstas for help.

Schmeow Productions

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxrider489
    Well I sold my stinky and now I am bikeless. I need a new bike for the season and am now tight on time before the season and cash. My bikes of choice are Demo 8, or 9 but preferably 8. Sunday, or 7 point 7. I guess I have a few questions. This year I will be riding Diablo, the new place Highlands NH maybe Jiminey, maybe a special trip to snowshoe, basically a lot of standard east coast tech freeride mixed with wide open pinned DH. (maybe even a race or two) Im a small guy at about 5'7" or 8 and about 147lbs. Been looking on every site and classified I can think of every day and no luck. Anybody have any of these for sale, know someone who has them for sale, know of a place sellng them with a great price, anything. The catch: My absolute limit is $2000. I prefer a size small; medium or 17" will do. Any help, info, advice, reccomendations appreciated. Just dont want the summer to snake up on me and catch me without a bike so I am turning to you gangstas for help.
    If you want a Specialized, buy left over o5 stock. That way you can take advantage of the lifetime warranty on the frame.

Loves His Sunday
    Thanks. JB I actually contacted that guy on the demo already about a month ago and he already sold it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mxrider489
    Thanks. JB I actually contacted that guy on the demo already about a month ago and he already sold it.
    If you are looking for a Demo, I know dream4est is selling his 2005 Demo 8 size small, the frame is brand new, the bike has a Boxxer Team and stuff, I believe hes selling for about $2300.

He has an ad on Ridemonkey in the Buy/Sell if you're interested.

Members who have read this thread: 0