Greatest Hits

Crazy collections of vids...enjoy!!!

http://www.badongo.com/vid.php?file=...on.wmv&s=black
    RESIST OR SERVE!!!

#1 Ho
    hahahahahahahhahha........nice!!!!!!!!
    [Go big then go home

kona-tize me captain
    where the hell do u guys find this stuff. ill admit that video was crazy. why do people go around punchin each other in the face, how drunk do u have to be to let someone do that to u. that video was just amazing
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    lol i was at that sandhill / cutbanks ride down teh side of the hill on the couch event ;p it was an annual event, but it isn't goin on this year, i bet that's a good reason why lol.

Glad to Be Alive
    very nice
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    where the hell do u guys find this stuff. ill admit that video was crazy. why do people go around punchin each other in the face, how drunk do u have to be to let someone do that to u. that video was just amazing

man just drink a little and i will punch you.....just think you will be all over the Internet
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Don't know (or care) if I seem to have a totally different view to some but most of that was really bad taste. To laugh at some (which I did) cus of their missfortune seems quite nasty. But other stuff on that vid just shows how stupid humans are and how some people need to understanding that its actually not funny. I bet some of those people where badly hurt and I know some people where killed.

Comedy does not kill.
    "for a hill they would kill why, they do not know"

crumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiver
    Don't know (or care) if I seem to have a totally different view to some but most of that was really bad taste. To laugh at some (which I did) cus of their missfortune seems quite nasty. But other stuff on that vid just shows how stupid humans are and how some people need to understanding that its actually not funny. I bet some of those people where badly hurt and I know some people where killed.

Comedy does not kill.
    well you have to understand the background on some of them. The one where the kid falls out of the car and smashes his face into a parked one they tried to drive by a biker and hit him with the open door. the dumbass got what he deserved
    ETBW
    Magura

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by saviorself
    well you have to understand the background on some of them. The one where the kid falls out of the car and smashes his face into a parked one they tried to drive by a biker and hit him with the open door. the dumbass got what he deserved
    Fair play there. And the fat lad who smacks someone for throwing something at him........fair play.
    "for a hill they would kill why, they do not know"

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    the throwing of paper at the overweight dude, and him turning around and cold cocking him was awesome =p exactly what the bully types need, thier ass's handed to em by the person they tried to pick on lol. the guys on the couch spent th enight in the hospital though, it was a very bad plan to ride a couch down the hill, at the bottom of the hill the race was on, was a pile of hay to stop you, than a road even if they did make it to the bottom before crashing, there's no brakes on the couch and they woulda been pummeled by the couch anyways.

Meh.
    Some people are incredibly stupid, and consequently incredibly funny.