All friends have gathered in Lahijan .for the next Iranian club champs XC & DH .Im nearly alone here with my pal Ali ( ALI_MTB) .Our team manager had a car crash and our team isn’t participating in this race .Besides The race course is so **** I thought it doesn’t worth going there even to see my trans country friends. A 5 meter with fire road which is the descending part of the XC course is totally awful .But ill put some pix after my friends are home for next week.

Also when we had no provincial pre race here in Tehran while all other cities held theirs last week I wana F*** Our city cycling office manager on the face after the race.
No matter im waiting to get my camera from the camera shop I gave it to them to repair it till ill find a good bargain for a new Canon or if my own would work well and trouble free after repair keep it .

Then hit summer holidays .This term I had a heavy studying program on university .And unlike previous term I passed all units with high enough grade to continue next term with full unit availability ( the results arnt out completely yet but I have passed all those of which their results were out and for the others I know I handled their exams really good ) .
I have a good program for summer .A few trips to ride with trans country friens and new trails. Some mountain climbings all above 16/000 feet .
A descent from a 18/600 foot high volcano with my Stinky .

And some trail ‘ stunt ‘jump buildings with friends . We got some building hardware as we were bored with the trails we had.
Good ridin times !!!