Good news for Weyless 67 riders....- Mtbr.com
    Removed at birth

Good news for Weyless 67 riders....

Supergo has agreed to let anyone who is riding an 03 or 04 version of the Weyless 67, come in and trade their frame in for the new green machine. This process may take up to a week, as they have to send the new frame from Chapel Hill North Carolina. You will keep your same shock, and transfer it to the new frame. I've been on mine for the past 2 months, and it's a big improvement over the previous models.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Peace out! War In!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    must be a joyous time for you and the other 5 people that own a weyless.

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropoff
    must be a joyous time for you and the other 5 people that own a weyless.

Hey now play nice. All I'm going to say is if you've seen Weyvo ride this beast you'd never know it was a budget bike.

That's a pretty sweet deal Supergo is offering, nice of them to step up since the previous versions did leave a little to be desired. The 2 key features I like about the newer model is the addition of the Swinger and the 12mm axle conversion, SWEET!!

Weyvo, see you Saturday.

Removed at birth
    Yes you will see me Saturday! Rumor has it that Padre's wife may make her downhill debut this Saturday, but that rumor has not been confirmed.
    Peace out! War In!

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by red5
    ...............Weyvo, see you Saturday.
    hey, are you guys going to bear or just riding local stuff?

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

Hmmm...

I thought she already raced a DH, at the 12 hour on Summit in BB?.?. Oh well whateverm that's cool. If she races DH like she rides XC, she'll tear it up.

Padre's Wifey DH debut

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    hey, are you guys going to bear or just riding local stuff?

Big Bear, for the AmCup 4, my first race. Gonna race down Fall Line, yeehaw!!

Removed at birth
    That's true. She did do the 12 hour race. What I meant was that this will be the first "solo" appearance.
    Peace out! War In!

We get titles?

What about mail order?

How about those of us who mailordered the frame? I'd love to have the new one? Any info on a mail order swap?

Removed at birth
    That's a good question. I'm sure they'd still honor the switch. Just to be sure about how to go about it, you'll have to call Supergo. I'm sure they'll just have you ship your frame to them sans shock, and they'll ship you the new one. Let me know if you run into any snags.
    Peace out! War In!

We get titles?

Do you have a contact there?

Quote Originally Posted by Weyvoless
    That's a good question. I'm sure they'd still honor the switch. Just to be sure about how to go about it, you'll have to call Supergo. I'm sure they'll just have you ship your frame to them sans shock, and they'll ship you the new one. Let me know if you run into any snags.
    I don't doubt what you're saying, but I have a hard time believing that if I call the 800 number, the person on the other end will be of any use at all. Generally they have double digit IQ's and a complete lack of useful information or access to useful information. I keep hearing that the catalog business and in-store business are completely separate entities anyway. So I expect I'd have to ship it to a store. So, once again, do you have any contacts who could help with this or should I call information and start calling random supergos?

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    how come they dont sell the 67 from the website?

mtbr member
    they havn't added the 05's to the site yet
    AJ

mtbr member

Yo Red!

Racing the BigHit? Got the BETD installed? Shoot an update on how you did and how it feels with 26s Fr/Rr.

Good luck!

mtbr member
    If only I didn't have a couple band gigs this weekend I'd be all over the race too. I want to start gettin into some racing.

B - how long till you're moving outta here?
    AJ

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

BETD delayed...but still gonna race

Quote Originally Posted by X-Vert
    Racing the BigHit? Got the BETD installed? Shoot an update on how you did and how it feels with 26s Fr/Rr.

Good luck!
    Yeah, I am racing the BH. However, the BETD's are still about a month away from getting here. The 12mm version is still in production, so I'm on the list. As soon as they're done it will be shipped. But believe me I am so looking forward to it. It's going to be a whole new bike with the 26's F/R, new Outlaw wheelset and 02 Shiver. I have very little patience and the anticipation is killing me!!!! But I will keep everyone posted, rest assured.

jrm
    mtbr member

Fall Line? really NFW

HeII i'd do that...on a XC bike

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

Duh

Quote Originally Posted by jrm
    HeII i'd do that...on a XC bike
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic, what's your point? It's not like we get to pick the course. Cause this wouldn't be my first choice. I'm just stoked to give racing a try.

Hung Like a Lightswitch
    Feb 2004
    OOOOOHHH MAN!!!!! That was a good one!

Removed at birth
    Well you can e-mail Steve Domihedy at Supergo, and see what he suggests. He is my contact there, and the one who informed me about the return policy. He can be contacted at [email protected]. He can tell you the best way to turn your frame in. I hope this helps.
    Peace out! War In!

Removed at birth
    AJ, looks like it'll be the first week of October when I actually move. You are invited to come crash at my place for Red Bull if you are planning on coming out. Let me know. Stinkyone, and Padre are coming out.
    Peace out! War In!

mtbr member
    That sounds tempting enough I might just have to do it. That'd be awesome to watch.
    Last edited by zjchaser; 09-15-2004 at 03:17 PM.
    AJ

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Yeah, I am racing the BH. However, the BETD's are still about a month away from getting here. The 12mm version is still in production, so I'm on the list. As soon as they're done it will be shipped. But believe me I am so looking forward to it. It's going to be a whole new bike with the 26's F/R, new Outlaw wheelset and 02 Shiver. I have very little patience and the anticipation is killing me!!!! But I will keep everyone posted, rest assured.
    see you there i cant wait. what are you gonna race red?

thats pretty sweet that they're doing that for people.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Hey now play nice. All I'm going to say is if you've seen Weyvo ride this beast you'd never know it was a budget bike.

That's a pretty sweet deal Supergo is offering, nice of them to step up since the previous versions did leave a little to be desired. The 2 key features I like about the newer model is the addition of the Swinger and the 12mm axle conversion, SWEET!!

Weyvo, see you Saturday.

Whos Weyvo, that guy with the walky talky on his chest strap that rides at Kenter?
    THROW IT DOWN!

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb
    Whos Weyvo, that guy with the walky talky on his chest strap that rides at Kenter?
    This is Weyvo...

Sorry, don't know the walkie-talkie guy you spoke of.

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    see you there i cant wait. what are you gonna race red?

thats pretty sweet that they're doing that for people.
    I'll be racing DH Sport 30-34. Should be fun, although I hear there are allot of sandbaggers in Sport and Expert. Whatever, it's all just for giggles anyhow.

Recovering Weight Weenie
    Here's Weyvo when he still dropped to flat.... at the Goose...and on his "original" Weyless 67...I think this might have been the drop to end that frame...ouch!
    Attached Images Attached Images

We get titles?

Thanks

That is helpful; thanks.

I'm wondering If I should bother. I have the Black and Red one; I think its the one you cracked. I've seen no signs of cracking on mine. I suppose I'll email this guy and see what he has to say.

Thanks again.

Removed at birth
    I would recommend switching while you you have the chance. The new frame is a bit heavier, but all of the right junctions have been reinforced, and the rear swingarm is stiffer, not to mention better stand over clearance.
    Peace out! War In!