Was This a Good Choice????- Mtbr.com
    SS FR HT

New question here. Was This a Good Choice????

I cant wait to get it! i got it discounted $16.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kitsapfreerider; 02-24-2008 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Formerbmx37
    so if a put a card in my spokes could i trick people in to thinking my bike is good

StraightOuttaCompton
    cool, i love those gloves, i have some myself. I don't like polyester jerseys too much though.
    HARDTAIL PRIDE- 09 Kona Five-0

SS FR HT
    i love polyester, it pairs well with under armor(polyester).
    so if a put a card in my spokes could i trick people in to thinking my bike is good

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Djponee
    cool, i love those gloves, i have some myself. I don't like polyester jerseys too much though.
    Those Fox Bomber Gloves blow. If you want a cheaper version of the Fox Bomber Gloves, cram your hands into a toaster, it actually might be cooler in there.
    Northstar 2008 Riding Crew

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    the bomber gloves were alright... but mine had qc problems... the cf on one of them was at a weird place and was cutting my knuckles... I was just too lazy to call fox up... sure they wouldve fixed the problem for me though...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude
    Those Fox Bomber Gloves blow. If you want a cheaper version of the Fox Bomber Gloves, cram your hands into a toaster, it actually might be cooler in there.
    I don't think they're that bad at all. I've never really noticed them being too hot, and I think they're pretty comfy (unlike a lot of armored gloves). Jersey looks nice too
    Moderatio est Figmentum - Control is an Illusion

SS FR HT
    im not really worried about them heating up, more worried about smashing my nuckles up on rocks and tree branches

SS FR HT
    it will go good with my gold black and red mongoose black diamond double, and my black giro remedy.

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by StonedGorilla
    I don't think they're that bad at all. I've never really noticed them being too hot, and I think they're pretty comfy (unlike a lot of armored gloves). Jersey looks nice too
    I didn't like mine. The only thing they were good at is keeping your hands protected, which I guess is a plus. They had bad upper palm padding near the fingers, I got fat blisters one Northstar trip.

Mine got EXTREMELY hot at Northstar.

Freetard.
    Yeah, but for $16? I'd take 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khemical
    Those cables on the Socom look flexy

mtbr member
    cool lookin stuff many hope you like you stuff

SS FR HT
    no i got them 16 off

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsapfreerider
    im not really worried about them heating up, more worried about smashing my nuckles up on rocks and tree branches
    Actually you'll find that the Carbon Knuckle comes in more handy for getting tangled in the bars. Brake levers can mess up your hands!

That and punching SMT in the face. I rock Carbon Knuckle Gloves just for that reason.

mtbr member
    whaddya expect. it's tahpe and they're black...lol...they attract heat and have shitty venting.

SS FR HT
    Dude you know only Im riding local DJ parks, urban stuff and local DH/FR. Im dont plan on riding in the south. i have fingerless gloves for XC and some fox dirtpaws for AM and light freeride. These will also help prevent some of the local stoners from trying to take my bike again.

Meh.
    We all know stoners are soooo afraid of carbon fiber. And assault is such a nice charge to deal with. You're better off swinging your fists without gloves. Or waving around a mini-pump... I know my knuckles are a lot sharper than that little patch of material.

SS FR HT
    In washington if they attack you first its not assualt if throw a swing with gloves on back at them.

Freeriding Feline

Gloves

I have those gloves in white. They were great for Diablo last season. Held up nicely.
    "If you give up your dream, you die."
    Twitter - KIKat1029

Glad to Be Alive
    NAF of long sleeve jerseys....too hot where I from, but that looks cool and 16 bucks is a great great price....nice score
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsapfreerider
    In washington if they attack you first its not assualt if throw a swing with gloves on back at them.
    As I recall... you weren't attacked last time. Or even mugged. It was just some jackass driving next to you and following you around. People have nothing better to do, they'll mess with kids... especially when they're riding a bike in a full-face helmet - looking like a stormtrooper gone wrong.

SS FR HT
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    As I recall... you weren't attacked last time. Or even mugged. It was just some jackass driving next to you and following you around. People have nothing better to do, they'll mess with kids... especially when they're riding a bike in a full-face helmet - looking like a stormtrooper gone wrong.

thats funny and you have a point

Members who have read this thread: 0