Going to Virgin, Utah this weekend.- Mtbr.com
    Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz

Going to Virgin, Utah this weekend.

If anyone gets a wild hair and decides to go to So. Utah, we'll be there riding the Red Bull Rampage course, along with some of the shuttles like Flying Monkey and Grafton Mesa. We'll be camped out by the Red Bull area.

We were going to race the Brianhead race that is going down on Labor Day, but opted to give it the shaft and do some freeride instead. We'll try to score some cool pics and video, expect at least a little carnage. There always is some down there.
    This election is like a turd in a bag on your porch... whether its a blue bag or a red bag, it's still a turd on your porch.

mtbr member
    good luck dealing with teh heat. That place iz ruthless right now.

Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    good luck dealing with teh heat. That place iz ruthless right now.
    yeah, it is supposed to be a bit cooler this weekend, like 99. The evenings are good tho.
    This election is like a turd in a bag on your porch... whether its a blue bag or a red bag, it's still a turd on your porch.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Dont forget about the biting bugs at the rampage site in the summer.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyO
    yeah, it is supposed to be a bit cooler this weekend, like 99. The evenings are good tho.
    W3Rd. you're a soldier. Hit this one if U got teh skeelz, or ballz i should say. It's my fav.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz
    Very nice, I looked at it last year, but I wasn't sure how well the runout was going to treat my very abused Super T. Now it's a 888, so it's on. I was thinking about it. Have to look at it and see how I feel.

DOH!
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    W3Rd. you're a soldier. Hit this one if U got teh skeelz, or ballz i should say. It's my fav.
    I know he's got the skills. You'll have to ask his wife about his "ballz".

Have a great trip, Ken. Keep the rubber side more-or-less down. I'll be expecting lots of action shots (of you riding, that is) on your site!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Hey just though i would give you some info since im in the area. It really hasnt been too bad lately in st. george(virgin) tempature wise. Brian head is going to be perfect weather wise, probably around 70. The soil in virgin is way nice right now and eveything should be sweet. Have a sweet trip and enjoy the area!

Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz
    Quote Originally Posted by bikemansam
    Hey just though i would give you some info since im in the area. It really hasnt been too bad lately in st. george(virgin) tempature wise. Brian head is going to be perfect weather wise, probably around 70. The soil in virgin is way nice right now and eveything should be sweet. Have a sweet trip and enjoy the area!
    Hey, thanks for the update, I'm super stoked now. Now if I can keep from destroying myself...

Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz
    Quote Originally Posted by SprungShoulders
    I know he's got the skills. You'll have to ask his wife about his "ballz".

Have a great trip, Ken. Keep the rubber side more-or-less down. I'll be expecting lots of action shots (of you riding, that is) on your site!
    Thanx a lot, Brian! You'll definitely see some cool stuff from this trip. Gonna put the bikes thru the rounds again. I was going to race Brianhead, but I (my wallet) decided I wasn't going to fork out a full year Norba license, and I wasn't going to race sport. I'd rather ride Virgin anyway. See you later bro.

not really a noob
    have fun,get pics!
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD