Giant Glory 1?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Giant Glory 1?

mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Giant Glory 1?

Hi, just want some opinions on the new Giant Glory 1 08, as I'm seriously considering buying one. However I'm still very much a novice to DH/FR, and just wondering how well this bike would suit me?

mtbr member
    well how do you ride, tech or big air? for one then what type of trails are you ridding regualy? just a few things that we need to know
    Quote Originally Posted by [Orge
    ]
    This problem could quite simply be solved if people would stop buying Konas.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I wrote a review of the glory 0 somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up. Similar bike.

edit: here it is:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...Glory+0+Review

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bxxer rider
    well how do you ride, tech or big air? for one then what type of trails are you ridding regualy? just a few things that we need to know
    I live quite near Cwmcwarn so after building some more confidence would be riding there regularly. however where I currently ride is quite techy, but also has some very nice jumps and drops which I'd like to try, I won't be plowing down things anytime soon, but I want a bike that at least is a little forgiving and will help me progress as a rider.

Cheers Will, much appreciated.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    My friend was in the same boat as you. He just started riding last you and stated getting better fast, so he got the Glory 1 this spring adn he is liking it a lot. I have riden it a bnch of time and it is a great bike for the money. I would go for it, can't go wrong with a Giant.
    Go BIG or Go HOME

Members who have read this thread: 0