Get a Blk Mrkt MOB- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

New question here. Get a Blk Mrkt MOB

Hi guys!
    I want purchase a BlackMarket Mob frame.
    can you say me stores or online shops where they've this frame?? Anywhere around the world... I'm from Spain and here the blackmarket is very expensive! 750€, over $905 hehehe. I need know somewhere where I can buy it!
    Please, I need you too much!

Sorry for my poor english because here it's around 3:00 a.m.

Cynical Bystander
    www.unrealcycles.com has them I think.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Thanks! There I'd already seen, but They don't accept creditcard for overseas and I would have send the money by westernunion and his rates are very expensive. They don't accept Paypal up to $300 either...
    you know other shop?
    Thanks again.

Cynical Bystander
    I don't know anywhere else. Sent Black Market an email or call them and ask them.

http://www.blackmarketbikes.com/contact.html
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    well you could try to get them from blk mrkt direct at www.blackmarketbikes.com i dont know what there policy is. email carter though, his address is on their site. just ask him what he could do for you. he responds to all emails, i know cause i have asked him things before. im sure he'll help you out.

ban
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    hey DemenbikeR!! your nickname sounds familiar to me, hahaaha, (foromtb.com---joker), black market frames are nice but have you checked this thread http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ybrid&t=148029 ??this are a brand new frames made by the original poster Evil4bc, the frames are nice too, there are a couple of shops mentioned in the thread, maybe you want to check them in case they have the blk mkt frame...anyway felices reyes magos!!, hahahaha, (merry three wise men!)

brooklyn bike rider
    Jan 2004
    i think www.ride-this.com has them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fred3
    Some folks hug trees. Some hug steel bikes.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ban
    hey DemenbikeR!! your nickname sounds familiar to me, hahaaha, (foromtb.com---joker), black market frames are nice but have you checked this thread http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ybrid&t=148029 ??this are a brand new frames made by the original poster Evil4bc, the frames are nice too, there are a couple of shops mentioned in the thread, maybe you want to check them in case they have the blk mkt frame...anyway felices reyes magos!!, hahahaha, (merry three wise men!)
    Hi Joker, hahaha, yes, I was member and moderator of Foromtb.com hehehe but... The three 'reyes magos' have complaced me, and I've money now to spend in the blackmarket hehehe I don't like geometry of nemesis... sorry (chainstays too long)

Well guys, I've seen in:
    - Ride-this.com --> They don´t sale overseas
    - UnrealCycles --> I've to pay by westernunion and they've a lot of taxes...But it's possible that I'm buying here...
    - The Blackmarket oficcial web --> I'm in contact with Carter.
    - Gsbmx.com --> German Store, very cheap but they've to confirm me that they can sale me.

Please, If you know others stores...

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Anywhere else?

Members who have read this thread: 0