Gazzaloddi backwards?- Mtbr.com
    SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

Gazzaloddi backwards?

I accidentally put my Gazz Jr. on backwards (front tire). Anyone tried this?
    Hunter, Simmons, Berrecloth, Watson,Vanderham, Semenuk, Schley, Gulevich, Bourdon, Smith, Moreland, Shandro, Boyko... Bieber.

check your six
    I've accidently put many tires on backwards...... Just check the tread ramping or sidewall to see if it is directional.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
    its unidirectional. I saw a rotation arrow heading only in one direction. What I mean is, has Gazz users tried running the tires backwards.
    Hunter, Simmons, Berrecloth, Watson,Vanderham, Semenuk, Schley, Gulevich, Bourdon, Smith, Moreland, Shandro, Boyko... Bieber.

Living the High Life
    I have a Gazz on the back of my AM bike and I've run it backwards by accident, I couldn't tell, but I wasn't looking for differences. Then again, that's the back tire.

mtbr member
    im sure the added traction you may get wouldnt be worth the added rolling resistence they make them directional for a reason and those things grip like mad anyways, you can probably ride up a tree with those things

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidebomber
    I accidentally put my Gazz Jr. on backwards (front tire). Anyone tried this?
    Yes, by accident I did too. Broke a finger and rang my bell in a horrific crash as a result of loss of braking power on a steep, hardpack fireroad.

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
    Ouch. but I got it pointing the right direction again, so no worries there.

Members who have read this thread: 0