This frame is friggin sick!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809

    This frame is friggin sick!

    It's like an Evil Imp on roids. Does anyone have any info on CMP? Everything I found is in (Slovak?).


  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    It's like an Evil Imp on roids. Does anyone have any info on CMP? Everything I found is in (Slovak?).

    Hey
    This palce hasa few of them , check them out !
    Couple differnt versions and styles to choose from !
    https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...boat%20anchors








    I would use a Evil IMP or 24 LeyToy just my personall opinion on what might
    slow your freaking sail boat down the best !!
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  3. #3
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Hey
    This palce hasa few of them , check them out !
    Couple differnt versions and styles to choose from !
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...boat%20anchors

    I would use a Evil IMP or 24 LeyToy just my personall opinion on what might
    slow your freaking sail boat down the best !!

    lol, "boat anchor".... I'm really curious so find out how much that thing weighs. And I thought my Morphine was heavy......

  4. #4
    Generation X freerider
    Reputation: cdog117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    262
    i bet thats armor piercing bullet proof, it probably weighs more than your mother....

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,157

    if you think that's sick .... I'm rocking this bike !!!

    Found this last night for some reason which I still do not know .
    If you think that boat ancor bike was sick then I'm rocking the Gundam bike !!!!

    Think I can rig a morter that fires out of that tube behind the seat post ???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  6. #6
    Renegade of Krunk
    Reputation: E30Evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    Totally overbuilt comes to mind
    I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

  7. #7
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by E30Evolution
    Totally overbuilt comes to mind
    pshaw, there's no such thing....

  8. #8
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    pshaw, there's no such thing....
    ... if you're 800lbs...

  9. #9
    Renegade of Krunk
    Reputation: E30Evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    pshaw, there's no such thing....
    That is until the frame weighs as much as you do
    I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

  10. #10
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Hey
    This palce hasa few of them , check them out !
    Couple differnt versions and styles to choose from !
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...boat%20anchors








    I would use a Evil IMP or 24 LeyToy just my personall opinion on what might
    slow your freaking sail boat down the best !!
    Haha! Nice! That was really smooth.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  11. #11
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Found this last night for some reason which I still do not know .
    If you think that boat ancor bike was sick then I'm rocking the Gundam bike !!!!

    Think I can rig a morter that fires out of that tube behind the seat post ???
    What scares me the most about this bike is the fact that I have (twice) dropped close enough to the rear tire in the skatepark to actually get my jeans pulled, by the tire, through the seatstays - which slammed my *ahem* body against the stays also. Both times, there was enough force involved that the crotch of my jeans was instantly destroyed. I can only imagine what it must be like to bleed to death on concrete while impaled on your bike frame.

  12. #12
    Got Doubles? Pun Intended
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    404
    I agree with the overbuilt comment...

    It's all personal opinion...maybe some people like the confidence of knowing that the bike wont break.

    Me personally...I like the feel of a good 4130 Chromo Hard tail....Black Market Bikes for example...Strong enough...stiff enough...lighter than that aluminum-butted-gusseted-overbuilt stuff.

    Wait till you see the GT I'm building right now....yup, I said it...GT...
    I'm finally getting around to finishing this prototype I got from them.
    4130...normal geometry...just a simple...hardtail,horizontal dropout, jump frame.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pamela Anderson

    "Freeriderizzle is soo haut right now"

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,157

    can't wait to see it ...... did you get your fork yet ?

    Quote Originally Posted by freeriderizzle
    I agree with the overbuilt comment...

    It's all personal opinion...maybe some people like the confidence of knowing that the bike wont break.

    Me personally...I like the feel of a good 4130 Chromo Hard tail....Black Market Bikes for example...Strong enough...stiff enough...lighter than that aluminum-butted-gusseted-overbuilt stuff.

    Wait till you see the GT I'm building right now....yup, I said it...GT...
    I'm finally getting around to finishing this prototype I got from them.
    4130...normal geometry...just a simple...hardtail,horizontal dropout, jump frame.

    So what's up with GT , there making prototypes again?

    Can't wait to see it , personally steel is real doesnt get much better !
    Did you get your fork from Zoke yet ? Which one did your get 06" proto or somthing JP whipped up in a shop??? HMMMM
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  14. #14
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    So what's up with GT , there making prototypes again?

    Can't wait to see it , personally steel is real doesnt get much better !
    Did you get your fork from Zoke yet ? Which one did your get 06" proto or somthing JP whipped up in a shop??? HMMMM
    Thread stealer!

  15. #15
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    It's like an Evil Imp on roids. Does anyone have any info on CMP? Everything I found is in (Slovak?).


    hmm. we have some CMP stuff here in germany, but I have never seen that frame.

    https://www.chaka.de/bikes/cmp.html

    cmp stuff seems to be pretty decent and not that expensive. a couple of my buds ride CMP frames and are satisifed. i cant say much about that pig in your picture though...
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  16. #16
    I love RIDING!!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    228
    So I guess this frame is for those die hard 300 pound guys that ride 30foot drops on a Ht.. cool

  17. #17
    New project, TBA shortly
    Reputation: dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    What scares me the most about this bike is the fact that I have (twice) dropped close enough to the rear tire in the skatepark to actually get my jeans pulled, by the tire, through the seatstays - which slammed my *ahem* body against the stays also. Both times, there was enough force involved that the crotch of my jeans was instantly destroyed. I can only imagine what it must be like to bleed to death on concrete while impaled on your bike frame.
    uh, yeah... I've had several instances like that, most involving feet slipping off the pedals while doing The Wall in Trumbull... that bike just looks painful.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    637
    ewwww... note the wheels are round, so the pic is not compressed inwards at all. BB height looks funny.



    pay me

  19. #19
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Bullit
    ewwww... note the wheels are round, so the pic is not compressed inwards at all. BB height looks funny.



    Yeah, I saw that one too. The thing looks hella squished with every little wheelbase, and SUPER high BB height. Odd........................

  20. #20
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Think I can rig a morter that fires out of that tube behind the seat post ???
    You probably do... but I wouldn't be the rider of this frame in a bad landing.... not funny. I love my arnus so much to get a frame like that....
    Check my Site

  21. #21
    pwn3rator
    Reputation: scabrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,640
    def my next bike...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    629
    Helldancer is a sick name for a bike

  23. #23
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw8899
    Helldancer is a sick name for a bike
    dude, totally....

  24. #24
    the target bike basher
    Reputation: puttsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Found this last night for some reason which I still do not know .
    If you think that boat ancor bike was sick then I'm rocking the Gundam bike !!!!

    Think I can rig a morter that fires out of that tube behind the seat post ???
    OMG ZAK DUKU REPRESENT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

  25. #25
    VIA
    VIA is offline
    banned
    Reputation: VIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,608
    Look like that thing was designed by a guy who never rode a bike in his life... or never DH/FR on one...

  26. #26
    ~=SOME*CAL=~
    Reputation: zRockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    231
    The rear half looks like a DH unicycle.

  27. #27
    mtbr noob
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    34
    them bikes looks funny.
    "never give up, and never surrender" Buzz Lightyear

  28. #28
    the target bike basher
    Reputation: puttsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    777
    I found a completley different helldeancer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

  29. #29
    the target bike basher
    Reputation: puttsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    777
    I found a completley different helldeancer, and then the 05 model
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

  30. #30
    the target bike basher
    Reputation: puttsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    777
    another
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

  31. #31
    the target bike basher
    Reputation: puttsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    777
    and doesnt this remind you of a stinky? you know it does......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MicroHuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    Yeah, I saw that one too. The thing looks hella squished with every little wheelbase, and SUPER high BB height. Odd........................



    I understand what this bike is trying to accomplish here. It looks as if they gave it 10-12 inches of travel and made it so the travel in the rear sags through 50%, thus lowering the BB and lowering the head angle. I would imagine they did this to create and extra "floaty" feeling bike that can cruise through rock gardens without the bikeer needing to even flinch a single muscle. I just want to know how the thing feels when getting air? I twould be weird having the bike bunch up like that in mid air.

    I've got to be right, otherwise that bike would never make it anywhere!

Similar Threads

  1. Bought a frame with a crack
    By MegaVolt in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:51 AM
  2. What did my 88 Fat Chance sell for new?
    By mojo in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 04:52 PM
  4. comparison of ProPedal, Float and ALPS on same frame
    By ccm in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 08:37 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.