which fork?- Mtbr.com

Thread: which fork?

mtbr member

which fork?

im planning to get a new fork, i am lookink at a boxxer race or a superT ,both 2007
    i mostly do downhill race, and some street park and dirtjumpin. it also has to work as a going to school and that stuff bike. which has better adjusments. asnd also can anybody explain me the boxxers adjustments more thorougly than the website.
    by the way travel is not a concern im lightweight lol

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by coghi
    im planning to get a new fork, i am lookink at a boxxer race or a superT ,both 2007
    i mostly do downhill race, and some street park and dirtjumpin. it also has to work as a going to school and that stuff bike. which has better adjusments. asnd also can anybody explain me the boxxers adjustments more thorougly than the website.
    by the way travel is not a concern im lightweight lol

DO NOT BRING YOUR BIKE TO SCHOOL....it will get ripped...DO NOT BRING YOUR BIKE TO SCHOOL

with dirt jumps I would get the Super T
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

J'aime le Dunkeld
    Does the '07 super T not have the cheesy rcv damping?

mtbr member
    DO NOT BRING YOUR BIKE TO SCHOOL....it will get ripped...DO NOT BRING YOUR BIKE TO SCHOOL
    He speaks the truth. Get as crappy looking a bike as you can and ride that to school. You may still get it ripped, but then you're only out $50-100.
    Schools are like free buffets to bike thieves, and there isn't crap you can do to stop them.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    If you want to DJ and DH you'd be best off with an adjustable travel single crown.

mtbr member
    In most areas going to school on an expensive bike is a big no-no. I have no problems parking my Sinister DNA at my college campus here, but that is because I live in Switzerland. But I had 3 huffy quality bikes stolen from me back in Cali in 4 years at high school, and that was in a nice suburban rich kid school. Maybe you would be better of investing in a cheap used DJ bike or BMX.

mtbr member
    yeah i know, but theres not that problem in my school, ive been ridden to school for 5 years, its private and there is a 10ft wall all around the campus, also i am the only one who rides his bike to school.

mtbr member
    also chicks dig the bike, not that i need it, but a little help is alway welcome!! lol

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Err
    If you want to DJ and DH you'd be best off with an adjustable travel single crown.
    Indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder111
    Can I paint your rockring, silly bun salad?

The Beaver
    there are always huffy/mongoose stickers to disguise your bike...

I have an 05 Z1 FR I ETA, and it is the best fork for multi purpose riding in my opinion.
    Specialized P.1
    Specialized Demo

moaaar shimz

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Your bike WILL get stolen. Sooner or later, it will get ripped off. Then you will post a rant on here about how your'e bike got ripped off.

Members who have read this thread: 0