Fontana, any good?- Mtbr.com
    Hikers suck.
    Oct 2005

Fontana, any good?

I live in San Diego and as most of you so cal riders know it's no whistler. most places are fenced off or marked private property. What I'd like to know is how's fontana? I've heard some good things about it and looked it up online, but I want to get a rider's perspective. Is it use for race days only, or is it an open trail? just basic info would be awesome. Thanks alot gang.
    California Sucks...I'm moving to Whistler.

notabouttoseeyourlight
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHUCKSTER
    I live in San Diego and as most of you so cal riders know it's no whistler. most places are fenced off or marked private property. What I'd like to know is how's fontana? I've heard some good things about it and looked it up online, but I want to get a rider's perspective. Is it use for race days only, or is it an open trail? just basic info would be awesome. Thanks alot gang.
    Race weekends are really the only time it'd be worth it. You can get a lot of riding in on the Saturday before the race and get shuttled up to the top too. Generally the road is gated off at the bottom so if you want to ride it on non-race weekends, you're gonna have to push up.
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

Glad to Be Alive
    you can play around on a lot of different stuff, but it really isn't much elevation drop

Just come out when they put up the race course
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0