fontana 3/10- Mtbr.com

Thread: fontana 3/10

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

fontana 3/10

alright...here we go again..
    so i saw a ton of people out there taking pics...
    but i only found jody gomezs and bluefire
    who else was out there?
    and did anyone get any pictures of 143m?

Merrrrjig
    Jan 2004

mtbr member
    there is another thread here I have some pic's posted and some from bkrshark if your in there download it. she has some from 4x ans super-d as well.
    you can try
    http://www.lensartracephotos.com not up yet
    downhillmafia not up yet
    ericfoltz has practice up
    it can take a couple days depending on how busy they are

Glad to Be Alive
    do a search of the last few races....then check those sights out
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

flat pedal rider
    whats the blue fire website?
    Intense for Life

www.intensecycles.com

www.the pedalsmith.com

mtbr member
    I didn't shoot, went to Pismo for the weekend with the GF. Sales from Fontana races were on the slow side, so I figured I'd shoot every few races instead of all of them.
    Craig Kelly is my copilot.Product Marketing and Product Photographer

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfox
    whats the blue fire website?
    www.bluefirepictures.com

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks
    I didn't shoot, went to Pismo for the weekend with the GF. Sales from Fontana races were on the slow side, so I figured I'd shoot every few races instead of all of them.
    I think we all appreciate you guys taking your time to come out and shoot and I cant speak for everyone, but I would buy some or all of the pics of myself out there, but most of the photo sites seem a bit on the expensive side, especially for the digital version which most probably want. I would assume most want to use on our computers email etc. Is it just me? I dont think im being cheap but maybe. I think if you guys lowered your prices a bit you would sell alot more and ultimately make more profit and it would be worth your time to spend the day shooting.

mtbr member
    And we appreciate your support!

Hard to say, lowering prices could sell more or it might just give the same number of buyers a better deal (and even less $ for the photog). Given the price of a DH bike and the cost of racing, there probably aren't too many truly "poor" DH'ers. If they were, they's sell the bike and buy food. And believe it or not, the prices charged by myself and PhotoMom are actually less than 30% of what standard photo quoting software says we should charge. The guys who charge even less probably haven't made a big investment in gear yet, and after they do will probably be looking for other better-paying ways (more than $5 per hour) to pay down the credit cards. Doesn't look like DownhillMafia or PhotosByJT were at the last race either...maybe they just don't have their photos up yet.
    Craig Kelly is my copilot.Product Marketing and Product Photographer

Specialized Rida
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks
    I have pictures that you took from all the races you attended in the "my cart". i will eventually buy them all. Probably when the series is over. The same for Downhill mafia. I'll just wait to for the series to be over to buy every picture you guys have of me. yeah it will end up being a bit pricey, but the quality of your guy's pictures are hard to pass up.

I agree with fsdmusic, I would rather pay for the original digital pictures than the actual picture, but since I'm buying so many of them it would be cheaper to buy actual photo's than the digital versions of all my race pics.

Members who have read this thread: 0