E-Wood Restoration week- Mtbr.com
    Just ride

Good job! E-Wood Restoration week

For all the SB riders, me as well as a good friend of mine (MBfanatic) have been restoring all the jumps at elewood. we have alwready finished Most of the jumps but now we are working on building up the 34 foot ravien gap jump. This jump we could use some help on building up, we still have to build up a landing. Also we are going to be building a few new lines, and we would love to have some imput on line ideas u might have. We will both be there every day this week from 3:30 -6:00. Im hoping to get a few more guys out there to help build up some jumps. You can email me or mbfanatic if you have any questions.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by StandAblaze
    For all the SB riders, me as well as a good friend of mine (MBfanatic) have been restoring all the jumps at elewood. we have alwready finished Most of the jumps but now we are working on building up the 34 foot ravien gap jump. This jump we could use some help on building up, we still have to build up a landing. Also we are going to be building a few new lines, and we would love to have some imput on line ideas u might have. We will both be there every day this week from 3:30 -6:00. Im hoping to get a few more guys out there to help build up some jumps. You can email me or mbfanatic if you have any questions.
    i wanted to get out there today but ive got too much homework to do. maybe tommorow or at the weekend.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

be happy-eat ice cream
    I've posted on another thread, but a whole new topic is probably good. Please, all you SB guys. Especially, UCSB guys(or just IV bums) Come join in the digging. It's pretty sweet to see the jumps get redone. I can't wait to hit them now. They're lookin good. I finished the lip on the ravine gap, and started on the landing. We also are in the process of building a dirt quarter where the big step up is. A lot to do, and the more people the fatser it will get done. Let's get Ellwood on the map for dj's! Peace.
    "Everything is Bicycle! Bicycle!"
    "We don't need no stinkin landings!"

Don't skid
    are you guys going to be out this weekend? I'll be around for sure then, well if i don't go riding in SLO.

be happy-eat ice cream
    Well, here's an update. It's starting to dry out already. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to rain in the near future, so probably won't be building too much this weekend. I WILL be riding the new jumps though. If anyone would like to come out sometime, we should definitely hook something up. maybe we can all get out there at the same time! Have a little jam going after the nice rain. I'm planning on hitting the ravine gap again too. So, if you want to see me kill myself... Haha. Just e-mail me if you want to ride. Peace.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbfanatic
    Well, here's an update. It's starting to dry out already. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to rain in the near future, so probably won't be building too much this weekend. I WILL be riding the new jumps though. If anyone would like to come out sometime, we should definitely hook something up. maybe we can all get out there at the same time! Have a little jam going after the nice rain. I'm planning on hitting the ravine gap again too. So, if you want to see me kill myself... Haha. Just e-mail me if you want to ride. Peace.
    i most definatly wanna get out there. i havent ridden in way to long. the last time i got on my back was at the fall clasic, so this should be interesting. when do you think you'll be out there?
    JackNugz

no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Youngbuck
    Sounds cool but i cant help..live in canada
    Honorary Member of the: 500 club

be happy-eat ice cream
    Thanks man. Why can't you just ride down for a little while and help out. Anyone else?? haha.

Just ride
    yea, im hoping to hit the ravien gap to. hey stephen, he should go friday after school, i wanna hit the huge transfur when its dry. and we all should have a jump jam on sat, that would be a blast, and definently have a hight contest on the step up!

Don't skid
    What's up, I cruised by the dj's today around 4:15 on the way home from school, no one was there, but they look nice. Especially the 30' gap. I would almost hit that except for the big @ss ravine between it and the landing .
    Anyways i'd be up for a little jump jam Sat, i'll let you youngsters school me. What time? 10am?

I wanna talk to Samson!
    friday could work, though im usually way tired after school
    stephen, ill call you around 3 tommorow to find out what you guys are up to.

later
    JackNugz

be happy-eat ice cream
    Sweet guys!!! I'm stoked about the weekend. Sat. should go off. hmmm. 10 might be a bit early for me. Maybe 11. 10 might work. Depends on how I feel. I built yesterday and tehre were BMX ruts in the step up. I fixed it, but hopefully they won't come back before it dries. Should be pretty dry for today. I'll call everyone to see what's up. Try to get everyone you know that bikes out there on Sat. Who cares if the biggest thing they've done is a curb. Just get as many guys (or girls ) out there as possible tomorrow. Alright, talk to you guys later! Peace.

Don't skid
    11 works better, I just threw 10 out as a starting point. Oh and bring the shovels too, I want to build a table top (or at least bring my shovel).

I wanna talk to Samson!
    just got home to find out i dont have a ride out there today, and that im going to magic mountain tommorow...lame
    i want to ride so bad
    JackNugz

be happy-eat ice cream
    Woohoo!! Man, Saturday was awesome. Thanks to all who came out. Definitely had the most fun that I've ever had out there. All the jumps are so sweet, and everyone was trying new stuff. Hopefully we'll get something going out there every weekend. We'll see. Anyway, I'm going out to More Mesa to work on some stuff out there. We'll have to work something out next weekend for sure. Peace!