Dual Slalom?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Dual Slalom?

Wanna ride bikes?

Dual Slalom?

Was watching some videos of it at Sea Otter, and man that stuff looks like an absolute blast.

Anyone here race dual slalom? Anyone here ride it but not race it? If so, where?

I'd really like to race because it looks so much fun, but there are no tracks near where I live :/

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I do but its a little private track a group has built in their backyard and it was a good way to spend a day riding.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Where do you live. I use to race dual slalom, had a cheeta DS hardtail bike with profile cranks. It's all the skills you had from racing bmx but in a bigger platform. Raced big bear and sea otter. There are not many ds tracks and isn't something you want to do all day like cc or dh. Gets boring really fast and you bonk out unless your track is in you back yard with some rhythm sections. If you can't find a track near you (usually at lift resorts) just hit you local bmx track.

Wanna ride bikes?
    The closest lift assisted resort as far as I know is Angelfire, New Mexico, a pretty good distance from where I live in El Paso Texas

Members who have read this thread: 1