Downhill Hardtail Helmet Camera raw footage- Mtbr.com
    the giant.

Downhill Hardtail Helmet Camera raw footage

me and my friend hiked up mt. greylock in massachsetts (its right in our town) with our bikes and then rode back down. it was my second time actually downhilling and my first time on this trail and first real trail on my hardtail. the trail was completely washed out and covered with rocks and roots. the terrain changed from muddy, to rock gardens, to roots, and tight singletrack. halfway into the video it gets too dark to really see anymore. the sun went down when we were halfway down the mtn.

the camera angle is off, but me and my friend are hiking or getting a few shuttle runs in so ill get more footage then. enjoy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9qhslDAmnnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NOT Team Sanchez
    Dang dude, that trail's tech and you were out riding you're buddy on his fully!
    I like bikes.

the giant.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasea04 View Post
    Dang dude, that trail's tech and you were out riding you're buddy on his fully!
    The trails very streep too. The really tech spots are the steepest parts. Its a one of the roughest trails in the area. I can't wait to get back out there and ride it again. The hardtail took it all without trouble. Wasn't the smoothest ride but it was fun as hell

Members who have read this thread: 0