Does anyone on this board run a 10mm bolt on rear axle on their azonic outlaws....- Mtbr.com
    Say Car Ramrod!!
    Jan 2004

Does anyone on this board run a 10mm bolt on rear axle on their azonic outlaws....

with 135mm rear spacing? i keep having to tighten my rear hub and its effin annoying...
    I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself...

I hate texas
    Wait wait wait......How do you hook this up?

I have outlaws, but since weyless is discontinued, I cant get the 12mm through axel drop outs. I would love a 10.mm setup, cause then i could rock a bolt on...
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

Say Car Ramrod!!
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicodude01
    Wait wait wait......How do you hook this up?

I have outlaws, but since weyless is discontinued, I cant get the 12mm through axel drop outs. I would love a 10.mm setup, cause then i could rock a bolt on...
    all i want it a regular 10mm bolt on rear axle but am not sure if they make such a beast for this wheelset

I hate texas
    I don't think they do, But I have been considering grinding my drop outs down 2 mm so the 12 MM axel will fit. But with the weyless dropouts, they are removable and made outta hella think aluminum

Say Car Ramrod!!
    Jan 2004
    still waitin for someone that knows, i thot i saw that someone had a set up like that

edit: i think my axle may be bent because when it is loose i can rotate the tire a half rotation and it will be tight. so a new qr rear set up may be in order...
    Last edited by The Dude; 09-19-2005 at 10:51 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I am running them that way.You need to make the QR to12 mm convesion then get a 12mm axle with a 10mm STEPDOWN. You can get them from Azonic directly works great, though Azonic is a bit slow on the shipping.
    Going downhill? Get AMBPed!!!

Another festivus MIRACLE!

exactly

just go to azonic's website, or do google search. get the 12mm axle w/10mm stepdown. I did this to my bullit with the azonic outlaws. works like a charm! easy installl too.

Say Car Ramrod!!
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bullit71
    just go to azonic's website, or do google search. get the 12mm axle w/10mm stepdown. I did this to my bullit with the azonic outlaws. works like a charm! easy installl too.
    did u just use the existing bearings and everything? or was there extra parts that they sent you with the new axle?

I hate texas

Don't skid
    I am running the 10mm bolt on and like the others said, just set it up for the 12mm thru-axle and then order the 12-10mm step-down axle from Azonic. There is no bearings to change. All the hardware except the step-down axle should have came with your wheels.

Still on Training Wheels!
    Quote Originally Posted by KONA_in_SB
    I am running the 10mm bolt on and like the others said, just set it up for the 12mm thru-axle and then order the 12-10mm step-down axle from Azonic. There is no bearings to change. All the hardware except the step-down axle should have came with your wheels.
    Thats it exactly. I'm running the stepdown thru axel on my Coiler and its Deffinetly worth the money. Heres the link through Azonic.

http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=116
    It's not a good ride if you don't scare yourself at least once.

Yeah...I'm Sponsored..................by my Bank Account

Members who have read this thread: 0