did i miss anything good?- Mtbr.com
    I could gap that.
    Jul 2008
    I don't know what to say to this. Did your little bro or something leave a post while you were AFK? I can't really think of any other possible explanations to this.
    Demo 8
    P1
    http://www.chainsmokeracing.net/
    Sponsors: Twenty6, ODI, Elka, Crank Bros, Sixsixone, Azonic, Specialized

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack

did i miss anything good?

ive been gone for a week following some elected surgury to get bigger balls and pectoral implants. right after a few hours in the recovery room and placed back in my own private quarters, i got a call from the canfield brothers askin if id be interested in a full sponsorship deal. seems they got the news of my potential to bury the competition now that my tiny boy nutsack has been upgraded and i can press more than a cereal box. so my question is.... did i miss anything while i was gone?
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    a couple "what bike should i get", "check out my bike", and "does this work with this" threads. nothing special.

mtbr member
    haha april fools! I thought awww, elective surgery sucks! until i saw bigger balls and pectoral implants...you had me going for half a sentence

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    ive been gone for a week following some elected surgury to get bigger balls and pectoral implants. right after a few hours in the recovery room and placed back in my own private quarters, i got a call from the canfield brothers askin if id be interested in a full sponsorship deal. seems they got the news of my potential to bury the competition now that my tiny boy nutsack has been upgraded and i can press more than a cereal box. so my question is.... did i miss anything while i was gone?
    CC, while the Docs had you on the table, did they implant a zipper on your lips so that you can zip it when your potty-mouth gets out of hand?
    How about a nice flat spot on your chin so when someone wants to rest their nutsack there, they won't roll off?
    Where have you been? Sulking?

at least someone got the joke. thanx spazzy.

same old - same old, ted. i thought someone would liven things up with a in depth headset top cap shootout. you guys are slakin.

as for you, reny, just takin a long break from the homer high school ego fest but thanx for stoppin by and makin basicly the same joke i couldnt get away with myself. thats curious, huh? doesnt sound like ive missed anything new over there either. now pardon me... i feel some tears commin on and theres a corner with my name on it.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    at least someone got the joke. thanx spazzy.
    shine that....we want to rip on ur need for surgery
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

granted. ya got me there.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Members who have read this thread: 0